Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Hey, they might find smaller treasures while looking for the big treasures !

Dave has occasionally posted about possible treasures that might be out there,
.....did he finally convince Tom_in_CA to start hunting for some of those treasures ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(also see animated gifs further below :laughing:)
Tom and Daves_treasure_hunt_challenge.jpg

First Tom_in_CA needs to figure out the treasure map he got.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
dnGH33o.gif

Looks like Dave keeps hoping each new dig might be the big treasure.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
rwoOW0A.gif

.....did he finally convince Tom_in_CA to start hunting for some of those treasures ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 487414

First Tom_in_CA needs to figure out the treasure map he got.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
dnGH33o.gif

Looks like Dave keeps hoping each new dig might be the big treasure.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
rwoOW0A.gif
Tom should get a kick out of that. :laughing:

Thanx GKL for the funny caricatures of me :)

No. I will not be convinced to hunt for these supposed treasures. No-more-so than I can convince anyone to hunt for leprechaun treasure. :roll:

Thanx Dave for drawing my attention to this. :neat:

Tom should get a kick out of that. :laughing:

....as you can see, Tom has a good sense of humor :laughing:

No. I will not be convinced to hunt for these supposed treasures. No-more-so than I can convince anyone to hunt for leprechaun treasure. :roll:

Glad you liked them Tom, and I know you are not convinced to hunt for those treasures, that is what makes the funny edits even more funny :lol:

Thanks for being willing to be included in the funny edits and having a good sense of humor and realizing it's just meant in fun ! (which I knew you did or I would not have posted it to begin with :lol:)

leprechaun treasure

So are you saying you know where those leprechaun treasure are , :laughing:

View attachment 487414

dnGH33o.gif

rwoOW0A.gif

:laughing: Are Tom and Dave the new "Odd couple" ?

Looks like he can get the area mowed fast with that !

Looks like Dave has a combo detecting transportation/mower so he can earn permissions by cutting grass quickly ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
4kvrP6E.gif

Looks like he is determined to find treasure though !

Tom_in_CA thought maybe he had a super treasure finding detector ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: (see next animation further below :lol:)
8OAXmQd.gif

.....but looks like it's not finding any super treasure as fast as he had hoped ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
OXczhUq.gif

Back
Top Bottom