Down for a bit

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
Looks like I'm down for a bit, or bite LOL. Tried to break up a dog fight like an idiot with my leg again, but this time in shorts. One of the dogs is blind in one eye and he thought my leg was the other dog and went to town on my knee. Sent me straight to the ER. Very painful but I've had worse.

Attachments

• IMG_7751.jpg
    IMG_7751.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 235
  • 65499158236__68FFDE78-36B7-444E-8E27-1D64E91A8C54.jpg
    65499158236__68FFDE78-36B7-444E-8E27-1D64E91A8C54.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 244
Ouch… ouch… ouch !!!

That had to be one serious-size dog with buzz-saw teeth. What was it? Looks like those deep wounds did some serious bleeding. You gonna have to go thru the rabies regimen ?

That looks painful!

Wow! What kind of dogs where they.. I'm guessing yours and someone elses?

My old girl friend had two Pit Bulls, they were always playing to rough, best way is to grab the hide legs and pull them away. Did it several times, once I remember they were fighting each other early on when she first got the smaller one.. ..I grabbed the big ones hind legs and some how took a fall but I never let go. I was lucky he did not turn around and bite me in the face cause you have to keep pulling them back with full control.

You are partially there for your Frankenstein costume ! Curious as to the ETA of your recovery. Get well.

looks painful. I heard the best way to break up a dog fight is a good 2 fingers straight into the dogs butt. :laughing: Or grabbing it by the hind legs and holding it upside down.

Back
Top Bottom