Broken mower engine.

Very good suggestion! It’s usually a spark or fuel issue. My zero turn all of a sudden died, I replaced both plugs and fuel filter, but I suspect the filter. No problems since they were all replaced.

My neighbor across the street told me on these small engines, 99% of the time it is either a fuel, spark or air problem. Also mowers that run in the summer and fall, but not next spring is due to unleaded fuel breaking down over the winter. easy solution if that is the problem is to drain the tank and use premium gas in the future.

I have been told that up at our large lake, they only sell premium gas on the lake for that very reason that unleaded will not keep over the winter.

Great paint job! Put a baby car seat on it and sell it as a stroller. Probably get $100 or more. Great title for a baby stroller "Snapper". My good friend use to be the sales director of Snapper here in GA.

That's funny..lol. They finally got the engine done, now I'm waiting for them to put it on the deck. That was almost a week ago...hurry up already....

My neighbor across the street told me on these small engines, 99% of the time it is either a fuel, spark or air problem. Also mowers that run in the summer and fall, but not next spring is due to unleaded fuel breaking down over the winter. easy solution if that is the problem is to drain the tank and use premium gas in the future.

I have been told that up at our large lake, they only sell premium gas on the lake for that very reason that unleaded will not keep over the winter.
Yep, and I use a can of pre-mix off the shelf for my chain saws and weed whackers. My gas mowers, generator and snow blower I either drain gas completely or use a shot of Sea Foam before storage, will keep gas fresh for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom