Post pictures of your detectors

picture.php

Looks 100% apart from Name

Works exactly like a T2 with ver 6 software

Performance - Factory states 85% - our findings & tests concur that percentile to be an accurate indication -

The only real issue we had come accross was the fact that the upper rod when fitted to the main unit had too much movement even with the locking collar is tightened - replaced camlock which helped slightly - Eventually replaced upper shaft with one purchased from a dealer ($20) and the GF2 is sound & solid - must have been an ever so slight difference in rod diametre

Just be warned at this stage our testing has definately confirmed what a lot of others have stated regarding the T2 copies - They are !!!! & they are what you see on youtube as we also purchased and tested these -

However the GoldFinder 2 is definately step up from those fake T2's & IMO make for a great training unit for future T2 purchasers:cool:

I'm surprised they don't sell the T2's there. What do the Chinese clones go for?

I'm surprised they don't sell the T2's there. What do the Chinese clones go for?

There appears to be that many companies in China putting out fake T2's I suppose this particular company has decided to put them out under a different name to stop the deception created by the counterfieters -

PM'd you those prices:cool:

Picture is of my first day out (Nov 2013). I found an arrow I lost in our back yard.

Picture is uploading:

There appears to be that many companies in China putting out fake T2's I suppose this particular company has decided to put them out under a different name to stop the deception created by the counterfieters -

PM'd you those prices:cool:

I like how they labeled it as their own brand, and didn't try to pass it off as a T2. Soon there is going to be a lot of fake t2's in the used market.

I gotta say, I must be going mad or something -

I actually am enjoying the h3ll out of looking at peoples machines - Is it an age thing because I am getting the same feelings I used to get when reading Hot Rod & Playboy magazines (not at the same time:laughing:) when I was younger.....

Theres some interesting thought gone into some gear - Prolly accounts for all these clever buggers around here then lol :grin:

Keep them coming ........... I am gunna dandy up my pretty's for a photo shoot later:shock:

Back
Top Bottom