BD Present

Silversmith45

Elite Member
As some of you might know my 76th birthday was Saturday. I want to thank King Totsalot for the nice Case knife that he sent me. I don't know if he knew it was my birthday or just that I collect knives. Living alone it was the only present that I received. Thanks again. I really like it.
Case2.jpg

What a thoughtful gift from KT! It looks like a nice knife. :thumbsup:

I hope that your seventy-sixth year is a great one, my friend!

Happy belated birthday Silversmith.

My grandpa had a Case knife. I carry a Leatherman Wave+ not the same nostalgia but miss it if I don’t. I like those bone/horn slabs.

Very thoughtful KT!

As some of you might know my 76th birthday was Saturday. I want to thank King Totsalot for the nice Case knife that he sent me. I don't know if he knew it was my birthday or just that I collect knives. Living alone it was the only present that I received. Thanks again. I really like it.
View attachment 489822

KT read your post about having your knife collection stolen awhile back and decided that you needed a smile! :cool3::cool3::cool3::lol::lol:

Happy belated birthday Silversmith !!!!
:cake: _______ :balloons2:

....that was so good of you KT, and good timing too !!!! :thumbsup:

I want to thank KT for the nice gift and thr birthday wishes from everyone, I have tried to find information about it but so far haven;t found any. i will post it if I find ant.

Happy Birthday! Do not let Tom in CA see that knife, looks like something he might have lost in your neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom