Swing4TheRing

Forum Supporter
I've created a fun event that will take place in Michigan and will be a good example of stewardship for the hobby, properly titled - Trash Bash

Event Mission - To bring as many metal detectorists together as possible to help scan the beach for trash (and treasure of course), digging & picking up EVERYTHING we find with both our metal detectors as well as eyes.

Yes… even plastic and non-metallic items that we visually see will be picked up and weighed! OHHH… and even if you don’t metal detect, you’re welcome to come out and help us BASH the TRASH out of the beach using your “Eyetrac.”

I would be thrilled to see other detecting clubs take on this concept and even event name so much so that I think it would be awesome to coordinate it where all metal detecting clubs hosted their Trash Bashes on the same date as a type of national metal detecting event.

Thoughts??

Attachments

• Trash Bash Flyer Final.jpg
    Trash Bash Flyer Final.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 321
I would be thrilled to see other detecting clubs take on this concept and even event name so much so that I think it would be awesome to coordinate it where all metal detecting clubs hosted their Trash Bashes on the same date as a type of national metal detecting event.

I actually love this idea!! may help with gaining permissions as well if a club is known for doing good for the community. Great idea!!

I actually love this idea!! may help with gaining permissions as well if a club is known for doing good for the community. Great idea!!

^^^^^
I second that ! A great idea Swing4The Ring, with nothing but positives for the hobby and the community ... Great eye-catching poster too.

Appreciate the support!

^^^^^
I second that ! A great idea Swing4The Ring, with nothing but positives for the hobby and the community ... Great eye-catching poster too.

I thought so too! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom