New Update on the Legend from Delik

i saw it live. it is absolutely amazing how entitled some people are. It will ship when it ships. We go through this on every release of a new machine. I for one think it is great that they want to ship a better product instead of a half assed one. ( totally thinking apex)

i saw it live. it is absolutely amazing how entitled some people are. It will ship when it ships. We go through this on every release of a new machine. I for one think it is great that they want to ship a better product instead of a half assed one. ( totally thinking apex)

Agree 100% with you and I will say I liked what I was hearing I think it will be a fantastic detector once it gets to us

I really like Nokta Makro products. The only reason I am not ordering the legend is I already have a Equinox 800 and I dont see the need. But I fully expect it to be just as good as my nox. It was interesting hearing her take on the Iron Bias. The equinox is my first detector that has an Iron Bias setup by default. My finds easily tripled and were better. I look forward to seeing a Legend in the hands of people who will tell it like it is. I expect it will be a hit.

I really like Nokta Makro products. The only reason I am not ordering the legend is I already have a Equinox 800 and I dont see the need. But I fully expect it to be just as good as my nox. It was interesting hearing her take on the Iron Bias. The equinox is my first detector that has an Iron Bias setup by default. My finds easily tripled and were better. I look forward to seeing a Legend in the hands of people who will tell it like it is. I expect it will be a hit.

I also agree with you on your statement, I believe the changes they are implementing will make it a great detector, I have never used a detector with the Iron Bias so i would not know if its something that is needed or not my take was they are adding some more features to the Legend that will make it a much better machine then what we were expecting to begin with, and I feel it will be worth the wait, I do not own a Equinox, I have put my hat in the ring and did a pre order on the legend But I only did it because I have always wanted to try a Nokta/Macro detector so the legend gave me the chance to try one of their detectors, some of the changes they are making seem to be fairly easy and some seem to be quite extensive,I was a little bummed about not getting any updates at first but when Delik said it was due to having covid I understood the lack of updates as I have been hit by the covid also and it almost ended my life so I fully understand

yes!
"I look forward to seeing the legend in the hands of people who will tell it like it is!"

excellent point!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

They shouldn’t of boasted so much pre Christmas. Having everyone pre order I get. Don’t think it’s so much entitlement as anticipation especially when they see people using them online. I was contemplating getting my wife one but her tactics and presentation at launch made me wait. I may just eventually get the deus 2 or another nox and give my wife my 800. I hope it’s better than the nox cause that may make minelab speed up the next machine in there portfolio.

What I don't get is she said the tester's had to send the unit's back.
Wouldn't that mean they had hardware issue's? because if they needed updates how come they couldn't just do the software update themselves?

What I don't get is she said the tester's had to send the unit's back.
Wouldn't that mean they had hardware issue's? because if they needed updates how come they couldn't just do the software update themselves?

It makes sense to do what you mentioned. But it's possible N/M wants to implement some hardware changes too (that they haven't told the public about yet).

Another possibility is that N/M is afraid the testers might not implement the software patches properly. This isn't that N/M think the testers are computer illiterate. But maybe N/M had concerns about how well the new software will be accepted in the machines sent to testers.

wonder if they pulled them back because this Lire Exchange Rate

Attachments

• money2.jpg
    money2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom