All New Metal Detector Releases Follow The Same Curve

Yep. And they were completely correct. The flip phones still made calls just as well as they did before.

Sure they make calls the same way, even rotary phones do, but I bet you can’t look me in the eyes and tell me you’d rather use a flip phone than a new smartphone. My point is, the manufacturer knows it’s products are outclassed, that’s why they feel the need to make a post like this. And unlike phones, new technology in metal detectors actually makes a difference in performance.

. My point is, the manufacturer knows it’s products are outclassed,

I agree with this ,the manufacturer does indeed know they need to release something new... But, it doesn't mean the current machines they produce aren't in demand,and don't work anymore. . Honestly,these other manufacturers are adding some new and nice features,but a wheel is still a wheel.

Sure they make calls the same way, even rotary phones do, but I bet you can’t look me in the eyes and tell me you’d rather use a flip phone than a new smartphone. My point is, the manufacturer knows it’s products are outclassed, that’s why they feel the need to make a post like this. And unlike phones, new technology in metal detectors actually makes a difference in performance.

Actually I will look you in the eye and tell me that. I've had enough malware, spyware, trackers, spam texts, stupid apps competing for my attention, and my employer thinking it's fine to expect me to work 24/7. So yeah a flip phone is pretty nice.

Actually I will look you in the eye and tell me that. I've had enough malware, spyware, trackers, spam texts, stupid apps competing for my attention, and my employer thinking it's fine to expect me to work 24/7. So yeah a flip phone is pretty nice.

I had my flip phone stolen out of my car 3 years ago. I miss it dearly. I seemed to have survived just fine in this technological jungle we live in today using it and my Chromebook.

Now I have a new cellphone. What a pain! There is a lot to say about simplicity.

Tnss

Keep the BS rolling in , OBN found more gold rings with his Excalibursthan most pros , held more ring daddy king top gun yearly wins :kingdances::realitycheck: than anyone I've seen in 10 year , yet you cut down the machines he uses , a proven pro beach / Water hunter , my friend , yet you continue to blow smoke on hype based un- proven in the field new machines.that hit the markets , I think you owe , Joe an apology :shock:

Keep the BS rolling in , OBN found more gold rings with his Excalibursthan most pros , held more ring daddy king top gun yearly wins :kingdances::realitycheck: than anyone I've seen in 10 year , yet you cut down the machines he uses , a proven pro beach / Water hunter , my friend , yet you continue to blow smoke on hype based un- proven in the field new machines.that hit the markets , I think you owe , Joe an apology :shock:
Earl, thanks.. I'm fine. They are only going by what they have experienced.

About 5 years ago at one of the club meetings I had a water hunter tell me he was going to dig all of my gold with his New Nox and scoop. I was a little set back being told that but everyone was into the Hype with the new Nox,... it was the talk of the forums. And the video's were impressive. So I took a few Noxers out and got to see for myself, the truth. After that I seen I had no worries, and I feel the same now. I don't see the Deus ll as a threat..to any places I now hunt.

I have an Equinox 800. It has found me gold on the beach that I would never have found with any other detector that I have used in the past. But I would pick the Sovereign GT over any detector to use for my beach hunting. Fun is fun!

Old stuff

Good Post John...

I try to remind myself often that through my years of detecting (30+) old detectors have found a mountain of amazing things across the gamut of "good finds".

I use both old and new and I don't hesitate to pull out one of my "old" Tesoro's or Whites for the day and enjoy looking at my surroundings while listening for the right "beep" that says whoa..dig here instead of eyes glued to a screen all day.

Both new and old have their place and both will produce finds. In the day, old timers would often say...

"Ye shall be known by your finds, not your mouth"

Ha ha! I love your last line!:viking:

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom