Deus 2 might just be the new bomb

What I’d like to see is a shootout between the Deus II and the Original Deus. That is what would help me decide whether or not I want to upgrade to the Deus II.

What I’d like to see is a shootout between the Deus II and the Original Deus. That is what would help me decide whether or not I want to upgrade to the Deus II.

Well.
I have Deus 1 and LF coils and the elliptical Hf coil.
I will be doing videos comparing my 9” outfitted Deus 2 to itself. FMF to mono.
And compare to Deus 1.
And compare some to Equinox 800 using both 11” and 6” coils
And Fisher F75 with boost no dst installed.
Minelab Etrac 11” coil
And some maybe to Tarsacci mdt 8000
Mixed bag of comparisons.

And one more unit model I can’t disclose.

Need lighter wind to run camera so folks can hear well. Can be tough this time of year.

Calabash’s bud doing airtest with Deus 2 with 9” coil running deep high conductor program checking high conductive coins.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WnndP8kA7P4

I learned more from this video then any others. It shows me depth and target size can be heard in the signal. A very big plus when hunting the beach..

Although a air test,.. it gives me some perspective when compared to one of my early (2013) excalibur's...... in PP .... both are the same depth .. when I use the smaller 800 coil (7.5) stock with a silver quarter.. 14 inches for sure and a faint 16... Same as the Deus ll with the 9 inch? 14..no 16

Silver quarter at 2:08 Deus ll video

Last edited:
Well.
I have Deus 1 and LF coils and the elliptical Hf coil.
I will be doing videos comparing my 9” outfitted Deus 2 to itself. FMF to mono.
And compare to Deus 1.
And compare some to Equinox 800 using both 11” and 6” coils
And Fisher F75 with boost no dst installed.
Minelab Etrac 11” coil
And some maybe to Tarsacci mdt 8000
Mixed bag of comparisons.

And one more unit model I can’t disclose.

Need lighter wind to run camera so folks can hear well. Can be tough this time of year.

Thank you! Looking forward to it.

Iffy Signals on Youtube has a Deus 2 which he purchased. He also tested the Legend and is comparing both to the Equinox.
In this video he says that the Deus 2 so far with the 9" coil is not hitting the deep targets in his test garden which has moderate iron mineralization (except for the VCO Relic Mode) as well as the Legend and Equinox which both were tested with 11" coils. He has ordered a Deus 2 11".

this is his new Legend/Deus2/Equinox video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxgu2wIkO04

this is his Legend Equinox comparison video that is posted elsewhere on this site.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVe7g-oqdmM&t=454s

Last edited:
Video showing Xp Deus case mod and the bone conductive headphones.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BY3tTbPCl6M&feature=youtu.be

Any idea if there's an adapter for these to work with other machines, like the Equinox? Or does it need more than just some wired adapter? I ask because there's only 1 other wired bone conducting headphones that I've found in my research online, and those have been discontinued (AfterShokz) and they require external power.

Any idea if there's an adapter for these to work with other machines, like the Equinox? Or does it need more than just some wired adapter? I ask because there's only 1 other wired bone conducting headphones that I've found in my research online, and those have been discontinued (AfterShokz) and they require external power.

Good question. I can’t answer. One would if it can be done. Making a useable adapter for use on other vlfs. Someone would jump all over it.

My unit should come soon. So I can look at the connector.

Good question. I can’t answer. One would if it can be done. Making a useable adapter for use on other vlfs. Someone would jump all over it.

My unit should come soon. So I can look at the connector.

I think it'll need more than just an adapter, as bone conducting speakers pull more current than regular speakers.

I think it'll need more than just an adapter, as bone conducting speakers pull more current than regular speakers.

I'll let you know, I just ordered a set for my Minelab Excalibur. Some one mentioned they fit the Nox?

I found the matching connector. M-8 Code A 6 pin female. But I'm going to use the bulkhead connector and fit to the endcap. To keep it universal i'll keep the M-12 8 pin fitting on the endcap also. And cover the one I'm not using at the time.

I'll let you know, I just ordered a set for my Minelab Excalibur. Some one mentioned they fit the Nox?

I found the matching connector. M-8 Code A 6 pin female. But I'm going to use the bulkhead connector and fit to the endcap. To keep it universal i'll keep the M-12 8 pin fitting on the endcap also. And cover the one I'm not using at the time.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom