Just joined from Fort Pierce FL

Lead Pipe

Retired and moved down from Up north a couple of years ago. This seems like a fun hobby. I bought a detector several years ago but with work I was only able to use it a couple of times. I just shipped it out to get checked over and serviced before I take it in the water. Thanks for the add!

Retired and moved down from Up north a couple of years ago. This seems like a fun hobby. I bought a detector several years ago but with work I was only able to use it a couple of times. I just shipped it out to get checked over and serviced before I take it in the water. Thanks for the add!
welcome!! I just joined the forum recently too . I'm from Memphis,TN. Wish I had some beach to detect on occasion. I spend all my time in the soybean and corn fields which is a little overwhelming to be honest. You step out of your truck and you've got usually over 200 acres of land to hunt. A little research can put you in the best area where homes were once upon a time but it's still guessing where the "stuff" is waiting to be found. Good luck!

Welcome from CT. Let us know what you are swinging and post some finds. Happy hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom