• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A Day Late & a Dollar Short (My Finds From 2021)

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
As I mentioned in the title, I know this is a long overdue post of my findings in 2021. Some things had come up, and obviously I kept putting it off... :roll:

It was my 5th year in this hobby, and, only getting out 6 times last year I did find the least in quantity of clad, but it was probably still my best year. I found my first silver coins, both of which are a 1963-D, and a couple wheats to go with them ('45 and '47). In terms of clad, well, let's stick to the "dollar short" part of the title... alright, fine, it came out to $2.98. :lol: Anyways, enjoy these pics, and hopefully I'll make it out a few more times this year than last, although currently, I've only been out once... :lol: Happy hunting all. :mder:

2021 Old Coins (Resized).jpg

2021 Clad (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
Those are nice finds Wolf-Dog, it is just fun to get out and detect once in a while, congrats on the First Silvers!

Congratulations on a fun & rewarding 2021 season, Garrett! :woot: I was so pleased when you uncovered those two Roosevelts, and I hope that future seasons will produce even more silver for you. I'm really grateful for the time we spent together last year, swinging our detectors & making lasting memories. Looking forward to more "sibling detecting time!" :cool3:

Hey, at least you did a year-end wrap up post. I don't usually get around to that myself. Past January, I stop even thinking about it. Nice looking coinage. I like the stacks photo!

My once again belated response lol

Nice finds there. It’s always nice to find some silver
Thanks, Levi. Yes it is. :cool3:

Congratulations on a fun & rewarding 2021 season, Garrett! :woot: I was so pleased when you uncovered those two Roosevelts, and I hope that future seasons will produce even more silver for you. I'm really grateful for the time we spent together last year, swinging our detectors & making lasting memories. Looking forward to more "sibling detecting time!" :cool3:
Thank you, Chelsea. :D

It's such a great feeling to get those first silvers, Big Congrats!
Thank you, Ron. :D

Hey, at least you did a year-end wrap up post. I don't usually get around to that myself. Past January, I stop even thinking about it. Nice looking coinage. I like the stacks photo!
Thanks, Blaise. Always good to hear from you. :good:

Congrats on the finds and nice work on the photos. Hopefully, we both get the chance to get some more detecting time in this year. Best of luck to you.

That’s pretty good for only 6 trips out, Wolf-Dog. I only average about 1 silver every 3 or 4 hunts, so two Rosies in six hunts looks fine by me :cool3: I hope you’re able to find some extra time for more detecting before the end of the year!

Congrats on the finds and nice work on the photos. Hopefully, we both get the chance to get some more detecting time in this year. Best of luck to you.
Thanks Soil Surgeon. Hopefully you made it out more than I did this current year, only got out a couple times. :(

That’s pretty good for only 6 trips out, Wolf-Dog. I only average about 1 silver every 3 or 4 hunts, so two Rosies in six hunts looks fine by me :cool3: I hope you’re able to find some extra time for more detecting before the end of the year!
Thank you for the kind words, AirmetTango. :good:

Back
Top Bottom