The legend, ------- and the truth...

I'm with ya there, odd how it seems like things have calmed down now, huh?

Sometimes you just have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

Regardless, I was simply trying to understand the point in the reply, assuming there was one?

Thanks!

ETA: Want back and looked, that there was no way of knowing a member was banned. Most places tag them as banned under their avatar.

Not that it makes any difference.

Pending member means he is banned. https://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=643355&postcount=4

Wow I see nothing has changed since I logged out of here months ago. Everyone still fighting like teenage girls.

All I will say on the subject is manufacturer's should be above this petty fighting. Let your brand and your products speak for themselves. I will continue to use the machines that perform best for me and I will ignore all this noise.

Happy detecting eveyone!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

If you do not want to see a certain person or persons post or content,,,, just do not click the link or the thread! It really is just THAT SIMPLE. No need to make a mountain out of an ant hill.

What has happened to this forum? We used to argue and be done. It seems to never end now. So sad. These are only metal detectors not grandkids. Don't be so upset over video's. The country is a mess and so much hate out there. Now the forums are so affected. I don't watch CNN for the same reason y'all shouldn't watch certain guys videos. Have a better day Tomorrow.

I find that the vast majority of detecting videos are irrelevant to actual hunting scenarios. I watch some videos from certain users because I enjoy the people making them.

The detector doesn't give a decisive beep to a wheat penny over a foil ball on Tuesday with a full moon videos are just irritating for me to watch.

To quote a member on another forum...." I would rather watch my hard drive defrag screen"

Wow I see nothing has changed since I logged out of here months ago. Everyone still fighting like teenage girls.

All I will say on the subject is manufacturer's should be above this petty fighting. Let your brand and your products speak for themselves. I will continue to use the machines that perform best for me and I will ignore all this noise.

Happy detecting eveyone!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I still check your channel for new videos. I think you have one of the best detecting channels on youtube. Thanks for all the info on live hunts. It is well appreciated.

Best solution yet.

Same goes for YouTube videos. If you do not like the person behind the camera do not watch his videos. Just now we have people making videos for the sole purpose of making fun of somebody else making videos. That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If you have to make it video of how much you dislike somebody else making videos and make fun of them by the way they talk by the way they dress or by their body type then you've got more problems than they do. That's just plain ignorant I'm sorry but I remember growing up with three channels on the TV and if you didn't like one you just turned the channel it was that simple. You didn't continue watching the channel that you hated and then go make videos and make fun of that channel or the people making the video and then post your !!!! all over the internet and all over the forms what have we become to do such a thing. And I'm only 55 years old and I can remember when things were a lot simpler

What has happened to this forum? We used to argue and be done. It seems to never end now. So sad. These are only metal detectors not grandkids. Don't be so upset over video's. The country is a mess and so much hate out there. Now the forums are so affected. I don't watch CNN for the same reason y'all shouldn't watch certain guys videos. Have a better day Tomorrow.

Totally agree. I'm so tired of the constant division and bickering in our country. So many people triggered by the most insignificant things. I think this started a long time ago with social media, but it seems like the Keyboard Warriors had too much time on their hands with Covid, so the curse of anonimity has enabled those unhappy souls to express their unhappiness through forums like this. Chillforlife is a combination of my name, my pro-life postion and my attitude about life. I've always been thankful for my life, but losing my son and my oldest brother and his wife in the last 2 years has made me even more thankful to God for the time we have here on earth, and the preciousness of every second we have here. Life goes by so fast and it's a shame to waste any of it by bickering about inconsequential things. Just chill for life.:cool3:

Totally agree. I'm so tired of the constant division and bickering in our country. So many people triggered by the most insignificant things. I think this started a long time ago with social media, but it seems like the Keyboard Warriors had too much time on their hands with Covid, so the curse of anonimity has enabled those unhappy souls to express their unhappiness through forums like this. Chillforlife is a combination of my name, my pro-life postion and my attitude about life. I've always been thankful for my life, but losing my son and my oldest brother and his wife in the last 2 years has made me even more thankful to God for the time we have here on earth, and the preciousness of every second we have here. Life goes by so fast and it's a shame to waste any of it by bickering about inconsequential things. Just chill for life.:cool3:
I agree 100%. This is worse than I've ever seen it. And I lost my son two years ago he was 31 and you have to be thankful for what's right in front of you it's hard to get on social media or watch any news channel without somebody on there screaming about the other side regardless if we're talking about politics metal detectors or automobiles or anything there's always one side that's trying to make the other side wrong but we can do better if we just look at both sides as being right because a lot of this argument is based on opinion not facts. Hopefully things will change soon for the better.

I agree 100%. This is worse than I've ever seen it. And I lost my son two years ago he was 31 and you have to be thankful for what's right in front of you it's hard to get on social media or watch any news channel without somebody on there screaming about the other side regardless if we're talking about politics metal detectors or automobiles or anything there's always one side that's trying to make the other side wrong but we can do better if we just look at both sides as being right because a lot of this argument is based on opinion not facts. Hopefully things will change soon for the better.

End of the day it appears the OP didn't make a fan out of the person they were talking about. Youtube is ablaze! I remember back before internet we played a game with a C.B. called "Rabbit". People were nuts back then too. Remember someone breaking out a side arm because they were mad someone used a magnetic antenna sideways so they were hard to find.

It is unfortunate that the ability to instantly communicate with others worldwide has brought people together in some good ways but more often has made personal opinions, personal agendas and personal attacks much easier to become misconstrued as facts since this form of internet communication is so impersonal in many ways.

As for the Legend, Deus 2 and even the Equinox.......they are still works in progress in my own impersonal, keyboard warrior but daily metal detector user opinion. Anything "definitive" or "absolute" about them could change with the next online software update, which makes all of the arguing, finger pointing and hand bag fighting even more ridiculous.

Chillforife and Basstrackerman, death and its repercussions has really visited you guys recently. My condolences to you and your families and loved ones.

I just watched the original YouTube video at the beginning of this thread.
Nokta / Makro has a hell of a public relations girl there,and she's very good at her job. She sure set the record straight,I'm sure that's a one and done video from her on calabash cause he pumps out 5 trash videos a day and who's got time to keep responding to that much nonsense.
Good for her,keep up the good work Dilek.

I just watched the original YouTube video at the beginning of this thread.
Nokta / Makro has a hell of a public relations girl there,and she's very good at her job. She sure set the record straight,I'm sure that's a one and done video from her on calabash cause he pumps out 5 trash videos a day and who's got time to keep responding to that much nonsense.
Good for her,keep up the good work Dilek.

What I found most impressive, was that it was totally unscripted. She's just saying what comes naturally to her, and does it well (except for the "ok" habit lol). She even manages to get in some very tactful and nuanced zingers.

What I found most impressive, was that it was totally unscripted. She's just saying what comes naturally to her, and does it well (except for the "ok" habit lol). She even manages to get in some very tactful and nuanced zingers.

Wrecked that dudes metal detecting time. Debunking everyone on youtube takes a lot of time.

I will say, watching the new video with the 0.15 gr gold nugget was one of the few videos I felt was telling. Pretty impressive for a $600 detector.

Gotta give makro/nokta respect,they want input from all they're users,not just a handful of testers who may be and may not be qualified to test anything. Glad they actually ask the masses of they're users for input.

My condolences to you Basstracker. My son was 39. Miss him every minute but so glad we got 39 years together.

Back
Top Bottom