• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

First 3 Merry Widows tin

JimR_TN

Elite Member
Nice park hunt this afternoon. Mostly clad with a few toy cars. I did find my first 3 Merry Widows tin, which is a bit of a bucket lister.

Attachments

• 3MerryWidows.jpg
    3MerryWidows.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 05272022a.jpg
    05272022a.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 05272022b.jpg
    05272022b.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 168
Very nice hunt! I've been lucky enough to find 4 of those Tins the past few years, but only one that I considered to be a keeper. The others were just too rusted and mashed to bring any life back to them. Still waiting to find one that has a silver coin in it "for good keeping". Is yours just the top or both top and bottom?

Very nice hunt! I've been lucky enough to find 4 of those Tins the past few years, but only one that I considered to be a keeper. The others were just too rusted and mashed to bring any life back to them. Still waiting to find one that has a silver coin in it "for good keeping". Is yours just the top or both top and bottom?

Thanks! I found both pieces a few feet apart. Both mangled and if I hadn't found the front with the writing I would have considered the back to be miscellaneous trash. Still very cool.

Congrats on The 3 Merry Widows tin. Looks like a decent one. Good bunch of clad too. Nice job!

Thanks! This is the first old thing I've found there, but I did find 2 rings last week. One child's sterling silver ring and one wedding band with no makings. It's been a good little park.

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom