• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Greetings From Plymouth County, Massachusetts

Job

Glad to be here. I am fairly new to the hobby, having just purchased a house with lots of woods and a stream. I hope to upgrade my machine, which is a Bounty Hunter II. However I have found a few old petcocks, a bone jack knife, inscribed with the owners initials, a very old ax head, and a mystery object which will be in the "Identify" section. I will have a lot of questions, too!

Job, welcome from Boston, Suffolk County. Our club, MTHA, has a couple of members from Plymouth County and the “south shore”. WWW.masstreasure.com
Tomorrow is our annual Open Hunt at Houghton’s Pond in Milton (Blue Hills Reservation) with detectorists coming from several states. Even if you don’t want to sign up to hunt (seeded Beach hunt), you’re certainly welcome to come by to watch and mingle with detectorists of all skill and experience levels.

Job, welcome from Boston, Suffolk County. Our club, MTHA, has a couple of members from Plymouth County and the “south shore”. WWW.masstreasure.com
Tomorrow is our annual Open Hunt at Houghton’s Pond in Milton (Blue Hills Reservation) with detectorists coming from several states. Even if you don’t want to sign up to hunt (seeded Beach hunt), you’re certainly welcome to come by to watch and mingle with detectorists of all skill and experience levels.

Thank you!

Upgrading would be highly recommended and will not leave you disappointed as to the history of your area and iron discrimination on better models along with depth and faster recovery speed to pick out targets. You can be fooled with older silver coins as to the silver indicator numbers on a metal detector because they are so thin and can be on edge

Back
Top Bottom