Guess Michigan VS Ohio state score! win Lesche

I'm going with Michigan

59 total points

Thanks for the contest, and happy holidays!

:happythanks::present::turkeyday::xtree::pilgrim:

Looks like celler dweller won.
He had Michigan winning and was closest without going over. Please let me know if anybody sees it another way! Celler dweller please send me your shipping information. Congratulations

Repeat of last year. Michigan upsets Ohio State 38 to 31. 69 points scored. Then Michigan goes on to meet up with UGA in the playoffs or championship game and gets blown out by the Dawgs again. :D

Wow, so close Rattlehead! Overall, I think your whole scenario will turn out pretty accurately…

I'm going with Michigan

59 total points

Thanks for the contest, and happy holidays!

:happythanks::present::turkeyday::xtree::pilgrim:

Well played, cellr! Congrats on the winning call - now go put that digger to good use!!

He had Michigan winning and was closest without going over. Please let me know if anybody sees it another way! Celler dweller please send me your shipping information. Congratulations

Thanks for the contest, Quality! Always fun to participate in these!

Sweet, I appreciate the contest! PM coming your way Jeff! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, happy holidays!

Super congrats to cellrdwellr !!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for having the contest, I didn't look at the thread till about an hour or so after the time limit for entering :lol: that's why I didn't enter, but no big deal, but I am glad for cellrdwellr !

Lesche has arrived, thanks again!!!

Attachments

• 20221202_162502.jpg
    20221202_162502.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 109
Back
Top Bottom