My Marietta permission continues to produce

gazar

Last week I dug a 1942 Washington Quarter, A silver necklace with pendant and a silver pendant with a ruby and saphire stones. Today I dug an 18K gold neckelace with pendant and 2 large silver earrings. I've been hunting this permission since 2015 and every hunt produces good finds. I also found lots of modern coins and a few other items such as a Acme Dog Whistle from England and various civil war era relics. And of course, more horse shoes.

Last weeks finds:
1942-Washington-Quarter.png

Silver-pendant-with-ruby-and-saphire-stones.png

jeweled-silver-bead.png

Silver-necklace-with-pendant.png

Today's finds:
18-K-gold-necklace-with-pendant.png

Silver-earrings.png

WOW ! That pendant is beautiful as are the other finds. Congrats. What is the small thing with stones ? Thats one heck of a permission you have there. Good luck. Mark

Looks like a jewelry box exploded out there, wow! Congrats!

Yes, this permission is a park in a very affluent neighborhood. Lots of people use the park daily. The ground is soft so whenever someone drops something it sinks into the ground quickly reducing the chance of someone finding it on the surface.
It was a farm at one time and apparently there were lots of old vehicles stored and worked on in one section of the park. I find lots of relics as well as jewelry. Civil war relics are everywhere. After I dig a target and am ready to move on to the next target, I barely take a step or two and detect another target.
I also find lots of foreign coins and modern coins but I occasionally dig old coins as well.
One thing I find odd is I regularly find 2000 Sacagawea dollar coins that are wrapped in plastic and tape. I assume someone is placing them during an Easter egg hunt because more than once, I have found the remnants of a plastic egg shell in the hole when I dig them.

Back
Top Bottom