• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Thinking of buying an F5 DD 5" coil, read this!

bud212002

Does anyone know if the 5" DD Fisher F5 coil is even out yet. Fisher said June on the 11" I ordered the 5" and it came today, but it was not for the F5.:mad::mad:

The left one is off my F5. The right is what I got. No adapter or anything.

Attachments

• IMG_3376.jpg
    IMG_3376.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 521
Last edited by a moderator:
Please, If anyone has sucessfully recieved the correct one, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the 5" was only for the F70 and F75. thats what they sent you,are you sure they have a 5" for the F5?

They are selling it on their website as for the F5. The invoice even said 5" DD - F5 only:roll:

Could this be a simple matter of a packing error? These coils do look quite a bit a lie... i.e. the F5 DD and the Coil for the F70 & 75..

A guy on another forum got the same coil, instead of the one for the F5.

There is a forum member that works for the company you bought your coil from. I would send her a PM regarding your situation and see what she says. Good Luck.

Just talked to Fisher. they have them backordered because they have been delayed. I will just get my money back from KellyCo and that will be my first and last experience with them. Don't send me something, just because you don't have what I ordered:mad::mad::mad: If I was the only one, then OK, but me and 2 others gt the same F75 coil in place of the F5:mad:

Just talked to Fisher. they have them backordered because they have been delayed. I will just get my money back from KellyCo and that will be my first and last experience with them. Don't send me something, just because you don't have what I ordered:mad::mad::mad: If I was the only one, then OK, but me and 2 others gt the same F75 coil in place of the F5:mad:

I'm sure there's a reason you received the wrong coil. We are not in the habit of shipping just any item to you if we don't have the one you ordered. We received 6 of the F5 5" DD coils from Fisher on April 23rd, I will need to talk to the warehouse manager and the purchasing agent on Monday to see if the remaining coils we have here have the same plug as the one you received.
In the meantime, if you could PM me with your address, I'll get a shipping label sent to you so that you can return the incorrect coil at no charge to you.
Thanks.
Ms. Blaze

In defense of KellyCo. The paper the coil was wrapped in was barcoded and said F5 only. I don't know if this was Fisher Or KellyCo's tag? So Fisher may be at Fault. :?:

Either way it doesn't matter, I traded my F5 for a Safari yesterday:p

Give us more, I don't know if your pulling our leg!

Congrats if exact, but where did you come up with the extra mulla, it is quite a step from the Fisher F5 :lol:

Give us more, I don't know if your pulling our leg!

Congrats if exact, but where did you come up with the extra mulla, it is quite a step from the Fisher F5 :lol:

I have a good paying, stable job. The wife making good money helps as well.:D

I would still have the F5, but it is amazing what Tiffany earings will do to a girl;)

Update on the coil situation:
We did receive a shipment of F75 coils in F5 packaging. I'm sorry the incorrect item was sent out to our customers. We are remedying the situation as fast as possible.
If anyone has any questions, please PM me.
Thanks.
Ms. Blaze

Good girl KellycoChick for staying on top of this matter!

@Bud212002
So you really did it, you have now a Whites Spectra V3, well congratulations and you will have that detector for quite a while as it's the most advanced one out there. Out-classes the Minelab E-Trac.

Thanks for clarifying, really thought you were joking.

Good girl KellycoChick for staying on top of this matter!

@Bud212002
So you really did it, you have now a Whites Spectra V3, well congratulations and you will have that detector for quite a while as it's the most advanced one out there. Out-classes the Minelab E-Trac.

Thanks for clarifying, really thought you were joking.

nope, I was serious. I took a $150 hit on the Safari, you live , you learn.:(

I really thought the Minelab was for me, but no thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom