UPDATE: 11-SEP-21 - MTHA (Massachusetts) 2021 Open Hunt

Hey thanks a fun day out! My wife and I had a good time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice to see you again Tank and nice to have a chat with you and Colleen about Lubec, Maine and Quoddy Head State Park, the easternmost point in the USA.

See you next year !

Well Jeff... you gonna tell them ? :wow:

:laughing::lol: I plan on getting all my treasures in one pile and taking a picture :D had a great day all around, met some new folks, won some awesome prizes, and truly enjoyed the entire day! Will post back soon! Thank you Jim, Sandy, Scott, Etc for a great afternoon!

:laughing::lol: I plan on getting all my treasures in one pile and taking a picture :D had a great day all around, met some new folks, won some awesome prizes, and truly enjoyed the entire day! Will post back soon! Thank you Jim, Sandy, Scott, Etc for a great afternoon!

Can't wait, Jeff.

Glad you enjoyed the hunt again.

Here's my take, minus a few freebies I brought home for the kiddos. I won the Apex during the morning hunt, and the AT pro during the afternoon hunt :cool: I also won a Garrett detector carrying case which I ended up giving to one of the younger hunters there. This was hands down my best year since I started coming to this event, and the first time winning any form of metal detector. Already looking forward to 2022 :lol: thanks again to everyone at MTHA for all your efforts, it is truly appreciated!

Attachments

• 20211005_123933.jpg
    20211005_123933.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 221
  • 20211005_124432.jpg
    20211005_124432.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 20211005_124333.jpg
    20211005_124333.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 215
FMDF members at the hunt

This year, FMDF had only six members at the MTHA hunt, a few lighter than the ten we had in 2019.

Here's the forum's contingent at Houghton Pond on Saturday:

- CellrDwellr
- diggin4clad & Sue
- tankerhoosen & Colleen
- vmc1161
- noreaster and nephew, Shane
- myself (jimther)

I read a PM on the morning of the hunt that Ron L, who'd registered, along with daughter Jackie was unfortunately, unable to attend. Missed ya Ron !

Hope you all had a great time... the weather certainly cooperated.

Nice to see you all !

Jim

Just spotted this update to the hunt. Way to go, Jeff! Wish I could have gone, but I had a concert scheduled for later that night. Didn't think I could do two events in one day. Tough getting old. Unfortunately, Sara Evans cancelled the concert and I drove 20 miles for nothing! Would have been nice if they had notified me of the cancellation ahead of time! So I ended up missing the hunt and getting the shaft on the concert as well! What a tool!

Back
Top Bottom