Vaccine Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
In years past, when the "seasonal flu" was killing thousands of people in this country, were you telling people to wear a mask? To get tested? Were you wearing a mask or getting tested? Did you go around acting as if it was "business as usual" ?

The seasonal flu doesn't kill otherwise healthy people as effectively as COVID; it's not even close.

Why don't we just live our lives how we want without being told by the other side how they think we should live it!!!

End of story already, enough is enough.

Sure, as long as it doesn't effect or harm me in anyway. If it does, at that point I will have to defend myself.

This doesn't hold true in every life scenario but it does here.
If its outdoors and your there first obviously I wouldn't be in the right

Last edited:
Does anyone go detecting anymore ? Those who do, how many detect with a mask on ?

I am vaccinated why would I wear a mask :lol:

I don't detect during the summer months.. I am a cold weather beach hunter... if I have the urge to detect during warmer months it would be in dirt....

Been very busy working this year outside so I haven't had any extra time but come September I'll be hunting again hopefully...if one of you unvaccinated doesn't infect me :laughing:

I don't detect during the summer months.. I am a cold weather beach hunter... if I have the urge to detect during warmer months it would be in dirt....

Been very busy working this year outside so I haven't had any extra time but come September I'll be hunting again hopefully...if one of you unvaccinated doesn't infect me :laughing:

you do know that being vaccinated does not prevent you from contracting or spreading right?

Same old yada,yada, yada........if it doesn't fit YOUR narrative, it's MISinformation.

why is it always "political"?

Unvaccinated people will all get Covid sooner or later ? Is that what looking into your crystal ball told you?

Save you some time wearing masks and get some infected person to cough or spit on me? That's as nasty a reply as there can be. And the LOL at the end of your rant was a nice touch.

If reading the truth bothers you I'm sorry, but unless you can prove it wrong, then I will keep repeating the truth.

If you take just a little time to look it up for yourself, you'd find that all the science and doctors are saying "if you haven't been vaccinated or have gotten COVID yet, you will sooner or later." COVID has now started mutating so the talk is it will more than likely become a part of the seasonal flu shot.

Being nasty? How about the fact that we must wear a mask because of all those that refuse to be vaccinated? Knowing that you will sooner or later get infected if not vaccinated or have already gotten it, then you're making everyone else bow down to your choice to prolong the inevitable, and have to wear masks. What I posted was simple common sense and fact.

When I was in Louisiana this past weekend, I had to drink 5 Powerades per day to remain hydrated. My shirts were soaked the first 15 minutes I was hunting and I'm an early riser. I usually start around 5:30 - 6 am. By 9:30 my pants were soaked. South Louisiana humidity will make a man out of you, or kill you. Whichever comes first. LOL.

Cold weather beach detecting is the best time down here in Houston. Those northerners take out the sand and expose the good stuff. Summertime you can only get the fresh drops because the beaches get sanded in.

My cold is probably different than your cold. 40 is Alaska cold to us especially with the wind blowing.

If reading the truth bothers you I'm sorry, but unless you can prove it wrong, then I will keep repeating the truth.

If you take just a little time to look it up for yourself, you'd find that all the science and doctors are saying "if you haven't been vaccinated or have gotten COVID yet, you will sooner or later." COVID has now started mutating so the talk is it will more than likely become a part of the seasonal flu shot.

Being nasty? How about the fact that we must wear a mask because of all those that refuse to be vaccinated? Knowing that you will sooner or later get infected if not vaccinated or have already gotten it, then you're making everyone else bow down to your choice to prolong the inevitable, and have to wear masks. What I posted was simple common sense and fact.
You must wear a mask because you can still spread the disease if you’re vaccinated, and to others that are vaccinated. Thank you.

This is absolutely false. We were supposed to wear mask long before there was a vax in place. NO ONE is making you wear a mask. You choose to wear a mask. Yet you want the unvaxxed people to bow down and acquiesce to the vaxxed peoples wishes.

If you're vaxxed already what do you have to worry about ? I mean you have the vax. You can go on about your life as normal because the vax will protect you. Correct ?

you do know that being vaccinated does not prevent you from contracting or spreading right?

Of course I know this... It seems many of the hold outs are not finally getting vaccinated...

My BIL tried stopping me from getting it, he follows all the conspiracy sites I go to them when I want a laugh at the nonsense being spread on them... if he gets sick.. oh well his choice... he told me you just watch what happens to you after 30 days... its been 30 days... I have no tail, no horns I can go on but I have to go to work :D

This is absolutely false. We were supposed to wear mask long before there was a vax in place. NO ONE is making you wear a mask. You choose to wear a mask. Yet you want the unvaxxed people to bow down and acquiesce to the vaxxed peoples wishes.

If you're vaxxed already what do you have to worry about ? I mean you have the vax. You can go on about your life as normal because the vax will protect you. Correct ?

Flashback to a week ago and wearing a mask if vaccinated was a matter of choice. Because the Virus is making a comeback, due to those unvaccinated, thank you, now masks are being recommended even if vaccinated.

Dance around it all you want, but fact is fact. A week ago, if vaccinated, wearing a mask was not necessary unless around people who had not been vaccinated or had the virus.

When I was in Louisiana this past weekend, I had to drink 5 Powerades per day to remain hydrated. My shirts were soaked the first 15 minutes I was hunting and I'm an early riser. I usually start around 5:30 - 6 am. By 9:30 my pants were soaked. South Louisiana humidity will make a man out of you, or kill you. Whichever comes first. LOL.

Cold weather beach detecting is the best time down here in Houston. Those northerners take out the sand and expose the good stuff. Summertime you can only get the fresh drops because the beaches get sanded in.

My cold is probably different than your cold. 40 is Alaska cold to us especially with the wind blowing.

I used to go out in any winter weather but after getting frostbite from 14 degree air temps in 30 mph winds and water temps of 33 degrees I only go out of the temp is above 30 degrees anything under affects my finger tips they start to get a burning pins and needles feeling... I wear trappers gauntlets and a wool line glove plus a hot hands in each glove when you lift the scoop out of the water and go to dump it in the sifter and it turns to slush you need the protection.

I was in Colombia I know what wet is :lol: Their tropical thunderstorms make ours look like garden variety...

Flashback to a week ago and wearing a mask if vaccinated was a matter of choice. Because the Virus is making a comeback, due to those unvaccinated, thank you, now masks are being recommended even if vaccinated.

Dance around it all you want, but fact is fact. A week ago, if vaccinated, wearing a mask was not necessary unless around people who had not been vaccinated or had the virus.

TOTAL BS. Fauci wants you to wear a mask because of the Delta variant. Next it will be the Gorilla variant and then the Green Grass variant and so on. Answer the question. If you're vaxxed why wear a mask ? If the vax protects you why is the mask necessary ?

Of course I know this... It seems many of the hold outs are not finally getting vaccinated...

My BIL tried stopping me from getting it, he follows all the conspiracy sites I go to them when I want a laugh at the nonsense being spread on them... if he gets sick.. oh well his choice... he told me you just watch what happens to you after 30 days... its been 30 days... I have no tail, no horns I can go on but I have to go to work :D

I was just making sure because your comments indicated clearly that you thought differently

I'm not a fan of being told what we can and can't do, that is what laws are for.

Laws are the result of people that refuse to do what's right on their own.

Attachments

• Vacs.jpg
    Vacs.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 203
I know and work with quite a few people that are fully vaccinated and getting covid. My wife also has patients that are fully vaccinated and getting covid.

I know and work with quite a few people that are fully vaccinated and getting covid. My wife also has patients that are fully vaccinated and getting covid.

Getting vaccinated DOES NOT mean you won't get infected. What it does mean is that IF YOU DO your chances of being put in the hospital or dying are virtually gone.

This is an example of what misinformation does. People see on political sites the misinformation saying that "I know lots of people that got vaccinated and still got the virus so it doesn't work" No one said the vaccination keeps you from getting infected. What they do say is it keeps you from ending up in the hospital or the morgue.

This is also why wearing a mask is again being suggested because, since you can still get infected even when vaccinated but not end up in the hospital or morgue, you can still pass it on to those not vaccinated. That is why until last week those that had been vaccinated could gather without masks.

Just like the flu shot. It doesn't mean you won't get the flu, it means IF YOU DO it will be much less serious.

This is also why I call it political. Because it is those sites/people with political motives that pass on this misinformation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom