Soil Surgeon

Forum Supporter
Got a nice bit of change from the Coinstar yesterday , among it was a nice
1948 silver Rosie . :D

Attachments

• IMG_2116.jpg
    IMG_2116.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 677
Oh man that is awesome! Been a long long time since I’ve seen coins in the reject tray this way, but with covid and working from home full time, not been making rounds like I used to.

Nice score!

Silver is always good. Congrats on the coinstar grab SS. I have one 64 Rosie this year from the coinstar but lately all I find are empty reject trays. Nice save. Mark

Oh man that is awesome! Been a long long time since I’ve seen coins in the reject tray this way, but with covid and working from home full time, not been making rounds like I used to.

Nice score!

Nice!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Silver is always good. Congrats on the coinstar grab SS. I have one 64 Rosie this year from the coinstar but lately all I find are empty reject trays. Nice save. Mark

Thanks Guys ! It's always a great feeling to leave the store with free coinage especially silver . Best of luck to you , may you all find a silver quarter or two on your next trip to the store . :yes:

Coinstar score! It's amazing what you can find in one of those machines if you can beat the store employees to the Coinstar return.

Sweet! I never have any luck in the Coinstar machines in the stores by me. No doubt the people that work there know to check the reject bins.

Sweet Coinstar score, Soil!! I’ve yet to nab a silver out of a Coinstar - thanks for the reminder that it’s definitely possible :D Pretty nice clad total too!

Sweet Coinstar score, Soil!! I’ve yet to nab a silver out of a Coinstar - thanks for the reminder that it’s definitely possible :D Pretty nice clad total too!

Thanks AT , it's my best score so far this year ! I check the machine on the way in and on the way out ! If it's a long shopping trip or I hear the staccato of coins in the distance , I'll check it out midway during the trip ! After the depositor has left of course . :shifty: :laughing:

Thanks AT , it's my best score so far this year ! I check the machine on the way in and on the way out ! If it's a long shopping trip or I hear the staccato of coins in the distance , I'll check it out midway during the trip ! After the depositor has left of course . :shifty: :laughing:

I bet we have all waited for one to leave just so we could check.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom