• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

$12,000 in clad reached!

Wow ! I guess you've paid for your batteries, your gas, and your machine. And had a little fun along the way. Great pix !

Thank you! Been a long road but hey exercise, and fresh air and finding money is the only hobby that I do! LOL Getting really tough now finding good clad spots. All of them have been cleaned out over and over. Time to find that gold!

Nox Dude

JAK you can relate to our hard work on finding that clad! But that stuff adds up quick right?? lol I went out yesterday to a local school. I have been there before with my Nox 800. Just when you think it is hunted out, I used my 15 inch coil and found $10.27! in a few hours! LOL

Nox Dude

That 15" coil is the vacuum cleaner coil. I hear you, sometimes we keep hitting those old reliable locations because they still produce. I have not gone out as much this year, however my daily estimated average has gone up. The Nox is a killer on nicks and crazy good on dimes too. Keep at it and GL!

do you work in one of these towns: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco, or West Point ?

kidding but WOW, did I say WOW...

Finding the time to get out there gets less and less as the work piles up and weekends are used for other things.. Nice Clad total spend it wisely!

Congrats on the $12,000 milestone. As a clad hunter I can certainly appreciate the effort you put into digging all those coins.
I've dug many thousands of dollars worth of clad since I started in 1983 but have no idea what the total is because I lost my records from 1983 to 2009.
And I agree with you that even clad is getting harder to find nowadays.

Always glad to see your display of the quarters! You should send a pic to Mt. Vernon so they can display it lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Great Job!!😱 No wonder we have a change shortage!! Better save up for the knee replacements! That is some diehard digging time!!👍👍🍀

Holy cow - that's a crazy amount of clad! My knees hurt just looking at those photos.

Congratulations on reaching a truly epic milestone - must be satisfying to know you've paid for your gear many times over.

Congratulations, 12K is unreal!!! And you're driving me crazy. Best I can do is $7k+, 250 silver jewelry,barely 100 silver coins, 2 oz-au, and one platinum, dirt digging since 2015. I'll never catch up with you. Though the parades, fairs, markets and festivals are coming back this year, so I do have a chance to make up something.
I also don't have your patience. I could never line up that many quarters. I clean and turn in all clad when I get 5 to 8 pounds, a tumbler full. I'd as soon have the folding green than the jingle.
You have done well. Keep hunting, you'll be at $15K in no time!!!!

Helluva haul

Gotta watch out for the tax man on that haul.
But.... Good LORD! That's a lot of coins!

Back
Top Bottom