$12,000 in clad reached!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey guys,

It has been a while since my last post. I have not been hunting as much as I use to due to other responsibilities and just not having time. I did go out yesterday for a few hours and I found a sweet sliver ring! It came in at 31 on my Nox. Finding a good amounts of clad is very difficult these days. I have been too most of the parks and schools around here over and over through the years and are not producing the mega clad. I have been trying to find gold but even that is tough to produce.

I did however reach a mild stone yesterday. I just passed $12,000 in total clad since 2013! A crazy number! Hard work over the years and the love of hunting, got me there. I still remember back in 2012 when my wife asked what I want for Christmas, I said... a metal detector. I never got it that Christmas but I am happy that I purchased the ATPro. A solid machine that loves to find clad!

So, my next goal? Well, clad will always be my love but I think that it may be time to turn the page and just hunt for Gold. I will always enjoy that quarter hit and never pass it up though!

Nox Dude

Attachments

• PSX_20210730_140740.jpg
    PSX_20210730_140740.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 531
  • 20190107_133123.jpg
    20190107_133123.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 504
  • attachment (2).jpeg
    attachment (2).jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 519
  • 2014.jpeg
    2014.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 522
  • 20180109_101333.jpg
    20180109_101333.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 507
Wow ! I guess you've paid for your batteries, your gas, and your machine. And had a little fun along the way. Great pix !

As one who never hunts for clad and avoids it like the plague....I fear there may be something wrong with you.... that being said I respect the heck out of your tenacity, and I am sure once you target gold it will help you find plenty of it!

Many questions here. You have a spare room just to lay out your quarters or is that just for a pic ? Where are the nickels and dimes ? Why not spend , deposit your change as you go along ? Going strictly for quarters you are in that 28-31 on the Nox , do you then go back over the area with different settings ? Going for gold is a completely different ballgame. Digging 1-22 will be a daunting task. GL anyway. Care to answer any of these ?s

Many questions here. You have a spare room just to lay out your quarters or is that just for a pic ? Where are the nickels and dimes ? Why not spend , deposit your change as you go along ? Going strictly for quarters you are in that 28-31 on the Nox , do you then go back over the area with different settings ? Going for gold is a completely different ballgame. Digging 1-22 will be a daunting task. GL anyway. Care to answer any of these ?s

The pics of all of the quarters were from year 2018 and 2016. My dinning room table. My primary target are quarters. I do have the dimes and nickels but not as many as quarters. I clean all of my clad roll up and take to the bank. I go back to areas with my 15 inch coil and I still manage to find clad. I do find a lot of junk. My nox is set to find gold too. My ring are about 230 silver and 3 ounces of gold. I still have them.

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 392
As one who never hunts for clad and avoids it like the plague....I fear there may be something wrong with you.... that being said I respect the heck out of your tenacity, and I am sure once you target gold it will help you find plenty of it!

I sure love hunting for clad. That stuff really adds up quick! My gold settings are always turned on. I try to focus on the 13 to 16 setting on my Nox 800. I will however never pass up a quarter. I have been using my 15 inch coil and it can really find the deeeeep targets! lol

Congrats on the $12k accomplishment! I know the feeling, a lot of digging and a lot of cleaning.

JAK you can relate to our hard work on finding that clad! But that stuff adds up quick right?? lol I went out yesterday to a local school. I have been there before with my Nox 800. Just when you think it is hunted out, I used my 15 inch coil and found $10.27! in a few hours! LOL

Nox Dude

Back
Top Bottom