Looking for a hunting buddy in Pasadena, California

CaliBoy

Hi everyone! I am a 21 year old college student and I have been metal detecting for over 5 years. I am new to this site though and would love to network and meet some new people in the area who are also interested in the hobby.

Welcome to FMDF. And by now, I'm sure you're aware of the rules here for fellow CA hunters : You pay me 30% of all your finds. I accept paypal. Now go find some cool stuff ! :cool3:

Welcome to FMDF. And by now, I'm sure you're aware of the rules here for fellow CA hunters : You pay me 30% of all your finds. I accept paypal. Now go find some cool stuff ! :cool3:

WHAT ? No student rate even !!! :mad::frustrated: I say it's time to bring an
end to this injustice now !!! :jail: Oh yeah and while we're at it Free Britney !
:lol:
Welcome to the Forum CaliBoy . It's great to hear you started detecting while young , Best of luck to you ! :waytogo:

Hey CaliBoy - I live not far from you - over in the Hollywood hills. I’m new to the site too, but have been metal detecting for some years off and on. I’ve gotten back into it recently, and have been getting out to hunt often. I have finally got a machine that can handle the surf well, so I’ve been trying my luck at Will Rogers beach a bit.

I come out your way pretty often - I have family in La Canada. Maybe we could meet up to dig some targets one day. Hit me up.

hunting for things

hi guys i am kevin in hermosa bch looking to get out and find some treasures i will be hitting the coast from redondo to santa monica , hopefully finding treasures:D

Back
Top Bottom