Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 12-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Supporter

Default I just figured something out

I have noticed a pattern. Every Christmas my wife buys some new stuff for both inside and outside Christmas decorations. (for me to put up outside).

I was thinking if I could do the same every year with my detectors and gear, I would be the best equipped detectorists this side of the Mississippi River.

CTX3030 (just purchased), Nox 800 (sold), Steves CF shaft, 6" nox coil, Coiltek 10 x 5" Nox coil, Vanquish 440. Civil War research and relic hunting and coin hunting. Lake beach hunting, short wave listening (sold radio to pay for new CTX3030). US Army veteran. shout out to all veterans and patriots!

Old 12-01-2021, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by maxxkatt View post
I have noticed a pattern. Every Christmas my wife buys some new stuff for both inside and outside Christmas decorations. (for me to put up outside).

I was thinking if I could do the same every year with my detectors and gear, I would be the best equipped detectorists this side of the Mississippi River.
I had a similar thought but with my wife it's Amazon. I swear there's an Amazon package on our porch every afternoon lol!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tags
christmas