What will they invent next ?????

GKL

Forum Supporter
I saw what seems to be a goofy invention, so I looked for more and found some more, and though y'all get a few laughs out of these :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Batteries not included, so you have to buy the batteries you need to recharge your other batteries :laughing::laughing::laughing:

EDIT TO ADD: This might likely be a fake ad someone made just for a laugh as I could not find an actual seller, just the photo :lol:
si_bpbc.jpg

Last edited:
Some things never cease to amaze me, and lately it's been commercials on TV. The amazing part, if you stop and think about the commercial, is how stupid these advertisers see the viewing public these days.

I generally will have the TV on for background noise, but find myself doing less and less of it as time passes because of the stupidity. I even choose to get the weather off the internet just to avoid this, as well as a biased media agenda.

Some things never cease to amaze me, and lately it's been commercials on TV. The amazing part, if you stop and think about the commercial, is how stupid these advertisers see the viewing public these days.

I generally will have the TV on for background noise, but find myself doing less and less of it as time passes because of the stupidity. I even choose to get the weather off the internet just to avoid this, as well as a biased media agenda.

Believe me, I understand what you are saying, they sometimes mark product packaging with "As Seen on TV !" as if simply being on TV automatically makes it a good product :lol:

But hey, at least it does give us some good laughs with some of the stuff they invent :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Pay tolet paper

I've heard of pay toilets, but this is ridiculous ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

View attachment 403776

As funny as this sounds i encountered the real thing in the Philippines last summer. In a nice modern shopping mall , i needed to use the restroom urgently i get in there and find no toilet paper dispensors . I find out later there is a machine in the hall way where you put in peso coins and get a certain number of sheets of toilet paper. I then figured out why the women always had toilet paper in their purses. After that i always had some folded toilet paper in one of my pockets for trips to the restrooms. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom