Youtube Channel - Swing4TheRing

If you have the winter blues and can't go detecting OR you just want an easy way to add to your coin collection, consider giving coin roll hunting a try!

I get so many calls and messages from people who have lost things... mainly their rings! Every time I do, I am very determined to go out and find it with my metal detector so that I can surprise them during a return.

I'll be honest... I LOVE FINDING RINGS (cue the 1 ring to rule them all meme).

I decided to take my metal detector for a little morning walking around the lake as we searched for the early 1900s resorts that once resided along the shores. I was hoping to come across old coins, silver, and maybe even a gold ring or two, but instead, I had to saddle up and ride home with a cool little relic! You'll see what I mean once you watch the video. So grab some Crackerjacks, sit back, and enjoy the ride!

The sounds of Mother Nature can be a wonderful thing, especially when paired with the sounds and tones of metal detecting. With that in mind, I figured why not make an Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR) metal detecting video?

I kept the flashy cut scenes and fun edits out of this video and focused solely on the sounds of metal detecting and nature as I hear them during my search for treasure!

I hope you enjoy the subtle beeps, grunts, scooping, waves crashing, and rocks tumbling as you join me on this metal detecting hunt.

It's getting to the end of the water detecting season here in Michigan and I had another call to recover a lost ring. I was hoping to be the hero but then this guy came along with me...

Beach season is upon us in the great North and I'm very excited to set my CKG Sand Scoop for Metal Detecting on "dig treasure" mode!

I thought I’d attempt to make a helpful video for anyone looking at setting up the Anderson Detector Shafts​​, especially the Over Under Travel Shaft for the Minelab Excalibur II. Hope it helps!

For many of us in the States, winter is setting in which means it's time to travel to warm areas to go beeping. Here's how I travel with my metal detector.

Back
Top Bottom