Anyone in N.J. where my brothers at I know I am not the only brotha that metal detect. If anyone live in South Jersey and would like to buddy up hit

marcuss112

[emoji102] looking for a metal detecting buddy.I a m Maintenance mechanic/carpenter. I am very friendly and honest person. My Parents raised me and my siblings that honesty is the best policy!! I still hold on to that today.[emoji56][emoji3] anyone’s in the South Jersey area and you would like to buddy up and go out for a spin hit me up . Let’s go find so Treasure Brotha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm from Mount Laurel. I've been away from the Hobby for a few years but I'm getting the itch again. What type of hunting do you like to do?

Hey Mortarman, I appreciate you answering my Dm . I like to hunt for relic’s, coins arrowheads. I also like hunting for old bottles . I have been collecting old coins since I was five . I always had a fascination of finding a buried treasure[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]. I have a nice coin collection and some jewelry that I found over the years. Just send me a DM when you are available I am pretty flexible because I’m self-employed. Thanks again for the DM happy hunting buddy!!![emoji1]Marcuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always had some weird kind of phobia about hunting in public parks and have never asked permission to hunt on private property. My experience is primarily beach detecting. I haven't been out in at least 3 years and with covid, haven't really even thought about going out. But the itch is getting unbearable so maybe the incentive I need is to hook up with someone and get off my ass!

I live in Northern NJ - Essex county area - I am looking to meet up with someone that could go mining. I am very new and it seems like a good idea to find someone that knows the ropes of searching.

Back
Top Bottom