• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Looks like he keeps finding REALLY good hunting sites !!!!

Coinboy wished he had kept depositing his finds weekly, because after 2 months it was like this....... :laughing::laughing::laughing:
zRuyDXN.gif

Coinboy wished he had kept depositing his finds weekly, because after 2 months it was like this....... :laughing::laughing::laughing:
zRuyDXN.gif
:laughing::lol: :wow:WOW didnt know people lost so much clad! Ill take that amount over silver any day! :yes:
AT that rate he will be able to save up for his own coin treasure hunting car or truck to haul every thing around. :laughing: :detector::pirates: :workforgold:
Yeah i would love going to the dealership and paying for it in quarters! :D:laughing:
Bucket list = The IRS wants Coinboy to keep a list of how many buckets of coins he fills so he can pay his fair share of taxes on them . :lol:
:laughing::laughing:Hopefully its not one of the scammers pretending to be the IRS!

COIN ROLL(-er skate) hunting ?

Wanting to cover parking lots faster when looking for surface finds Dave got ROLLER SKATES !!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(watch the video a while and you'll see the camera pan down to the roller skates)
Uu4PRgg.gif

Wanting to cover parking lots faster when looking for surface finds Dave got ROLLER SKATES !!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(watch the video a while and you'll see the camera pan down to the roller skates)
Uu4PRgg.gif

I was getting so dizzy watching this I had to go take some Dramamine see the whole video . A good way to speed up the coin gathering I must say .:yes:

Now he just needs to add a scoop to it to scoop up the surface finds coins !

Looks like Dave got a remote control metal detecting car to locate surface finds easier :laughing::laughing::laughing:
key7rXS.gif

remote control metal detecting car

Looks like Dave got a remote control metal detecting car to locate surface finds easier :laughing::laughing::laughing:
key7rXS.gif

might be use full if i can get permission to hunt a very old lot i have my eye on , they just moved a lot of top soil around . The house there is 120 years old .

Hey, looks like he could make one himself from cardboard !

Wanting a fun way to use some of his dug coins Coinboy got a fun homemade vending machine ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
QTzS5ge.gif

Hey, get paid for cleaning parking lots AND collect surface finds at the same time !

Is that Dave's new deluxe powered surface finds sweeper ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
SWtCUBm.gif

I like it , walked the dog to Sonic this morning and surface found 2 quarters and 1 penny .:laughing: Coins there almost daily on our morning walks.

......hey, they could really add up over the course of a month, maybe something like the wheelbarrow with coins in the next funny animation I'm getting ready to post after this post :laughing:

Thats awesome with all those coins I had in the other picture ill be able to play a ton of times! :laughing::laughing:

.....hey, when I was a kid I made some homemade games, made a pinball machine using scrap wood and marbles, made a "Wheel of Fortune" wheel that looked a lot like the real one, used scrap wood painted like the wheel, attached it on top of an old bicycle wheel so it could spin and attached it to a frame that had the 3 pointers that would indicate the dollar amount when the wheel stopped spinning, just had to make your own word puzzles :laughing:

Amazing what you can do with some scrap wood or even cardboard and some creativity :lol: and back then we didn't have the internet and youtube to see ideas of how others made games and gadgets, we had to think it up ourselves back then :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom