North Alabama Metal Detecting

rtr2006

Forum Supporter
After looking around for North Alabama clubs/groups/something I found very little information on people looking to hunt together, share finds, etc for Northern Alabama. So 2 friends and I started a facebook group and if it catches on we'll open a website and some forums more than likely.

https://www.facebook.com/northalabamametaldetecting

If you're on facebook and in the Northern Alabama area, please like and share the group with your facebook friends.

If you're on facebook, and not in the Northern Alabama area, feel free to join anyways.

Looking forward to meeting up/talking with any of you soon.

Where are you located in N.AL? I used to live on 11 acres in Lawrence Co. My Mom gave me a metal detector because our property had been the site of Civil War encampments and a few skirmishes from research I had done. I also had the location of an 1880s cabin that burned down in the mid-20th century on our property. Unfortunately, I was on the road too much and never got out in the back pasture with my detector.

Where are you located in N.AL? I used to live on 11 acres in Lawrence Co. My Mom gave me a metal detector because our property had been the site of Civil War encampments and a few skirmishes from research I had done. I also had the location of an 1880s cabin that burned down in the mid-20th century on our property. Unfortunately, I was on the road too much and never got out in the back pasture with my detector.

I'm in NE Huntsville. Would love to have you join the group and potentially share that information that you have. Sounds extremely probable.

I no longer live or own land in AL, but make it back to visit periodically. I'll shoot you a message with some details.

Live in Trussville Al. but don't know anyone around here that hunts. But I guess that's good for me in a way...I would love to join your group though...

Back
Top Bottom