Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

VHe0uFA.gif

Methinks Gary is getting dangerous with that computer of his...A funny kind of dangerous, tho. :thumbsup:

Thanks Glasshopper, it's all in fun, sometimes I laugh even before I get one finished :lol:

That is a very neat one Gauntlet , Mud might borrow that for his picture on here.:laughing: Can't wait to see what Mud thinks of this photo edit.

So now Mud not only made the funny papers, but also the movies ! :laughing:

Mud is becoming famous on here

Thanks Glasshopper, it's all in fun, sometimes I laugh even before I get one finished :lol:

So now Mud not only made the funny papers, but also the movies ! :laughing:

Mud is becoming famous on here , books ,movies , cartoons, & merchandise where will it all end ?:laughing::laughing:

Upon reflection, The TV Mentors that have shaped my life, appear to be a combination of Otis and Ernest T Bass from "Mayberry RFD"...with a Mr Rogers 'Neighborhood of Make Believe' imagination....or the Cookie Monster! Crossed with the other Henson puppet guy who lives in a dumpster and has a nasty disposition?..

Yeah, so all five combined would sum up the MudPup Personality Index profile....
'Otis, ET Bass, Mr Rogers, Cookie Monster, and Oscar the Grouch'...On Yul Brynner's body of course....Have at it Gary!:laughing:

Mud going detecting with Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster, and Mr. Rogers :laughing::laughing::laughing:
mudcar1a.jpg
(Otis and Ernest T will show up in a later edit)

They can join forces to fight evil

I think it's high time that Mr. Mud-puppy should hire an agent. Dirtykneese may want to also.:grin:

Gary you are amazing!

They can join forces to fight the evils we all face , evil anti detecting laws , polluters that leave pull tabs, and foil , trash of all kinds , any of our every day challenges . If not as least Put out a nice book or movie on Metal detecting , and Life according to Mud.

Treasure hunting for kids !

Invited to appear on "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" Mud had to make the best out of Mr. Rogers' choice of detector ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
rogers_mudguest3.jpg

Scuba's Island - a new sitcom ?

Doing a very long underwater dive, Scuba went WAY off course ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
gilligan_scuba.jpg
(had to get Scuba back in on the fun again :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom