Another Great Day Of Hunting With Forum Members

fred sanford

Elite Member
Today, I traveled south to DE. ,to hunt with Sean (Spm 673 theJerseyDigger), and Anthony(Anthony1207). Buddies from the forum . Sean thanks again for a great day of hunting in your spots. We hunted at a old school field and had some luck. I found some wheats , the oldest being 1911 . I found a ring that appears to be silver , but is questionable . Sean had the catch of the day at this spot , but I will let him post that. Good job Sean. Anthony Had a 1st ,but I let him post that. Congrats Anthony. After the school yard ,Sean and I stopped at another spot before we called it quits. This spot sits right in the middle of a town that was est. in in the 1600's. We started swinging and my 1st target happens to be a Large Cent -1857. I couldn't believe it . It was ringing like a wheat penny at 9-44. The LC is toasted and has been drilled. Thats ok , just happy to dig one. Had a little luck today. Thanks again Sean.

Attachments

• odessalc.JPG
    odessalc.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 245
  • canawht1.JPG
    canawht1.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 252
  • canawht2.JPG
    canawht2.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 240
  • smyrnahaul.JPG
    smyrnahaul.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 244
  • smyrnarg.JPG
    smyrnarg.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 244
My pleasure to have you out. I had a real good time. Still in shock on how many times I've been to that park and your very first hole is an LC. Big congrats though. Look forward to the next time bud...Want me to link the video in here?

congrats on a very good day, large cents are always cool ta see come outa the ground

Nice to see this post!:yes: Love to hunt with other members on here as I did today. Congrats on a good hunt and a good time.

nice finds boss good to see you a sean are finding some good stuff these last few weeks an the next few more are very chaos for me its my bizzy time but im hopeing to get out with you guys befor the freeze

I have hunted with 4 of the members in my area and enjoyed every hunt. Looking forward to getting together with other members in my area. Bones, Huntsville is just a short drive from here. Hint Hint

Back
Top Bottom