Nice Hunt With Fellow Forum Members

fred sanford

Elite Member
1st I want to thank Randy, Qball,and Kilted One for a good hunt. It was nice to meet you Kilted One. Thanks for a good hunt guys. Today the 4 of us met at a local school that was built in the 20's-30's . We all have found some older coins in the past here. This spot has potential. You never now what you are going to find when your hunting. Tonight I found a French coin dated 1923 , a boy scout hankerchief slide, and a 42 Jeff nickel. Didn't find a whole bunch , but it was to get out. Here is some pics . Good luck to you all!

Attachments

• franc1.JPG
    franc1.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 248
  • franc2.JPG
    franc2.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 256
  • 42jeff.JPG
    42jeff.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 254
  • sctbrass.JPG
    sctbrass.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 248
It was great to meet up with you guys, and a lot of fun too! Thanks again for the invite.

It was the first time I had my Teknetics Delta 4000 in the field and overall I was very pleased. The weather was nice, but the ground was rock hard and of course I kept getting 6+ inch targets that remain untouched last night.

Although I dug my share of trash, I did have a few notables. The airplane is a matchbox circa 2000. I found the broken off wing first, then found the body about 15 feet away. Also found a 1954 Jefferson under a large old tree.

Can't wait until the next opportunity.

FirstDay.jpg

Brian

thats cool

It was great to meet up with you guys, and a lot of fun too! Thanks again for the invite.

It was the first time I had my Teknetics Delta 4000 in the field and overall I was very pleased. The weather was nice, but the ground was rock hard and of course I kept getting 6+ inch targets that remain untouched last night.

Although I dug my share of trash, I did have a few notables. The airplane is a matchbox circa 2000. I found the broken off wing first, then found the body about 15 feet away. Also found a 1954 Jefferson under a large old tree.

Can't wait until the next opportunity.

FirstDay.jpg

Brian

Thats so cool found that you found the wing to the plane. Keep in touch

Back
Top Bottom