• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

SoCal Silvers and a lot of wheats this weekend! Great hunt with forum members.

GStout76

Forum Supporter
Hi everyone. Got out Saturday for a little road trip and met up with some friends from the Central Valley. Jason (Jamflicker), Jason (Gimmetheloot), my friend Marcos, and I drove up to some Central Cal parks and met up with Buzz (Buzz Wilson), Time (Tulare Tokens), and Jim (Fat Jim from Buzz's posts).

We had a great day. Everyone got something nice and shiny. Was great fun and Gimmetheloot brought an amazing minikeg of homebrew (Belgian Pale Ale) and we concluded our hunt with a couple glasses of God's nectar!

Anyway, I had 1 Silver Merc' 35 S and 23 wheaties.

Today I got out for a couple hours and found a nice 28 S Merc' and 6 more wheats.

2 Mercs' and 29 wheats for the weekend and a cool little ring. Its gold plated but it is old. It looks as if some scratched VM on the inside of the band.

Silver.jpg
wheats.jpg
Ring Front.jpg
Ring back.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Greg

Burbank....
Have you ever seen the Disco Pinto???
The guy that owns it is Mike P. and he lives in Burbank.

NICE HUNT I would be thrilled.. Silver coin dug count. ZERO

Congrats Greg, you were the wheatie king Saturday. Glad to see you pull that Merc at the last park and congrats on the silver yesterday from that tough hunted park. It was a great day with a fun group of guys.

Was that fun or what, I'm looking foreword to doing that again in the near future for sure. :yes:

I ended up with two mercs 1939 and 1917 one rose 1946 with ten wheats.
Thanks guys for the good time lets do it again soon. :yes:

Attachments

• 1917 MERC ON RIGHT.jpg
    1917 MERC ON RIGHT.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 169
hey Greg
congrats on the silver
dont be sneaking up here and stealing our silver you got plenty done there to keep you busy :D
I was just telling Keith yesterday that we need to go to sac and hit some old parks

Congrats Greg! Btw, I'm "DanaPointMike" from Kinzli's. I moved to texas last year. Say hi to California for me!

Sounds like a great day and to top it off with some homebrew is awesome! I gotta hunt with you guys.

Brewing the next batch tomorrow!

Greg that was a fun little trip and glad we all got some silver. I think your ring is the oldest of the bunch that really looks 1800's to me.

Brewing the next batch tomorrow!

Greg that was a fun little trip and glad we all got some silver. I think your ring is the oldest of the bunch that really looks 1800's to me.

NICE,, does that mean your planning a hunt. :lol: Put me on the list. :lol:

Hey Man, can you send me the group shot of us to me?

Back
Top Bottom