Group Hunt with Forum Members

very nice finds! It was great finally meeting you and Scott! and nice to see Terry again.ya did good Drew your a seasoned veteran already my friend! ;)

401k (Scott) invited me and other forum members to hunt a large property today. The eight of us had perfect weather. :yes: It was nice to meet and learn from members. These people have been hunting since the advent of metal detecting! Such experience. :shock:
I was surprised to see some pictures on the small flat buttons and nothing on the dandy :?: The large cent looked like it might clean up nicely but didn't :roll:
It started chipping away, so I stopped.
Thanks to Scott for the invite. We'll have to have you and all the guys over to a site soon.
Fun day Drew! It was nice to meet ya. You are the button man of the day, surprising seeing HMN was there. I think that I'm the only one that didn't find a button. Nice copper! Glad ya had fun Nice finds! Scott

Nice hunt Drew, looks like you guys had a good time. To bad i had to work. Congrats on another copper!!

That's a fantastic day out! Looks like you guys really hit a good spot for buttons! The LC is fantastic! Nice digs!!!

I would just like to let everyone know here and now, that my icon is a picture of Connecticut's state composer, Charles Ives. When I hunt with forum members they think they are going to see that guy.:grin: I look more like Brad Pitt :lol: minus the hair, and looks. Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Back
Top Bottom