No stimulus money yet for me!

If you think about it, all this so-called stimulus money is just giving you back some of your tax money that was paid in over the past year. KT bought silver coins with the first and second checks, and some other goodies with the 3rd one. Prince John purchased a new gaming computer and desk with his stimulus monies, so we are putting it into circulation as was intended. The proprietor of the Royal Pawn shop laughed when KT told him that the Royal Biden money was paying for His Majesty's purchases!

KT does like to use the third person, doesn’t he?:lol:

Well, it’s not our tax money being paid back, because the stimulus funds are magically “created.”

Of course, but since our money as only backed by the government, not hard assets like gold or silver, our money has been magically created for decades. One thing about it, KT is giving it a good spending! :lol::lol:

Spent mine on a lifted golf cart. 6” lift. 14” wheels with 23” diameter tires. It will not have a <<EDIT>> sticker on it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not entitled to a single cent! i'm in the minority, it's called "essential service" and working through an entire pandemic means no special privileges, no tax breaks, no nothing!

the ssa did not transfer information for alot of ss recipients to the irs because of foot dragging by a holdover from the prior administration. It has been cleared up in the last day or two and ss recipients should now see the payments showing up if they are eligible.

Still Waiting For Mine -- NOTHING YET! 😠🤬

i'm not entitled to a single cent! i'm in the minority, it's called "essential service" and working through an entire pandemic means no special privileges, no tax breaks, no nothing!

Canada is giving out stimulus funds as well?

Canada is giving out stimulus funds as well?

i guess, but i won't see any of it. they're calling it the CERB, Canadian Emergency Response Benefit and that was started pretty early on in the pandemic. in some cases it replaced the Employment Insurance Benefits. the federal gov dished out a LOT of funds to individuals and small business to try to help keep things afloat!
all i know for sure is that i don't qualify for anything because i've worked throughout the whole she-bang including the lockdown (when we had it here) and i've have been busier than ever! i've already filed my income tax for 2020 and didn't get any kind of tax breaks what-so-ever. i guess that's the kind of thanks essential services get. :blink:

Still waiting for mine but may not see it till we file our 2020 taxes , which you can claim it on. Article on more checks being released . https://www.yahoo.com/news/delayed-stimulus-checks-30-million-161819414.html

They go back to 2019... I didn't get the first one because my Ex-CPA did not file my 2019 taxes until Feb of this year... won't go into details but he has a pretty rotten year... No excuse to me though... I did get my stimulus 2 days ago that I will save for a rainy day.

The fourth check should be coming about July. The last thing you want to do is put it in savings where it loses value every day. At least, pay off debt.

..... The last thing you want to do is put it in savings where it loses value every day. At least, pay off debt.

Some of us don't have dept to pay off but with the coming inflation you're right about losing value.

For the stimulus to work as intended, it needs to be spent. If you pay debt, which would seem like the right thing to do, then it does nothing to stimulate the economy which is the purpose. If you buy things, then that money helps stimulate other businesses as well as yourself.

Some Senators have made the suggestion or even presented a bill that would continue the $2,000 a month until the pandemic is over. Nothing has been passed, and I doubt this would pass as well.

Back
Top Bottom