FedEx: When you don't give a rat's patootie when it gets there

achaios

Forum Supporter
I have a package coming that was scheduled for delivery Friday. Well, Friday, it arrived at Lewisberry, PA, at 7:58 AM. It departed at 11:52 PM. New date was Saturday. Well, it arrived at Lorton, VA around 6:00 this morning. It was put on a truck for delivery. It was taken back off the truck at 10:27 AM and is now scheduled for delivery TOMORROW. Any bets on what day next week it actually arrives, or if it even arrives at all?

I think the other carriers all pay FedEx to be this lousy to make themselves look better.

I was looking forward to trying out that lens today. I just hope that whoever makes the FedEx executive's birthday cake puts in a cup and a half of MSG rather than sugar by "accident"...

-- Tom

Hopefully you will have it within 10 days that's how long it took me to get a pin pointer from Plainfield CT to where I am in Ct about 80 miles ...it went on quite a trip around the states up here... :lol:

Hopefully you will have it within 10 days that's how long it took me to get a pin pointer from Plainfield CT to where I am in Ct about 80 miles ...it went on quite a trip around the states up here... :lol:

80 / (10x24) = 1/3mph! Are they using box turtles now? :)

-- Tom

They all have good and bad days. I have a package coming via usps priority mail.
Tracking still says it's on time and will be delivered today before 9:00pm.
It's not even in my state yet..

Even after the holiday season all the delivery companies are still overloaded due to COVID and all the ecommerce stuff.

Even after the holiday season all the delivery companies are still overloaded due to COVID and all the ecommerce stuff.

i couldn't agree with you more! and as if the company I work for doesn't have more than enough on the go, we've been doing "overflow" from the other companies!! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom