• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ok is Tom Brady

I would be surprised if Brady beat Mahomes though.
american-football65.gif

He's one of the best, and put a lot of points on the board in the first half, but the Tampa Bay defense, bad Green Bay play calling, and some help from the officials won the game.[/QUOT

I saw they had some help. It always seems like they win that way all the time in the playoffs.

someone told me a stat, not sure if it is true though i am not into football. But aparently the stats say just having Brady on your team gives you a 50 ish percent chance of making it t the super bowl. pretty crazy

Definitely sad to see him leave my Patriots. All he wanted was a payday, and the Pat's were never able to pay him what he was worth. The patriots kept stringing him along with 1,2,3 year deals. He was looking for a max contract, and honestly, I dont blame him. He earned and deserves it. Good for Tom, and shame on the Patriots organization! I'll tell you one thing, if I have to watch Cam Newton for another season, I might just become a NY Giants fan :laughing:

Definitely sad to see him leave my Patriots. All he wanted was a payday, and the Pat's were never able to pay him what he was worth. The patriots kept stringing him along with 1,2,3 year deals. He was looking for a max contract, and honestly, I dont blame him. He earned and deserves it. Good for Tom, and shame on the Patriots organization! I'll tell you one thing, if I have to watch Cam Newton for another season, I might just become a NY Giants fan :laughing:

Yeah right he’s not a good quarterback that’s for sure.

I'll tell you one thing, if I have to watch Cam Newton for another season, I might just become a NY Giants fan :laughing:

I doubt that you'll have to put up with Newton for another year but the replacement might be just as bad so if you want to become a Giants fan I'll send you an application. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom