• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

50 hours of detecting a historical site in ohio

filthybutfound

I'm new to detecting this year and I'm really enjoying it. All of this was pulled out of the dirt over the past 2 months at the same historical property. Lots of fun! Not pictured is all the clad and six 5gal buckets of trash

Attachments

• finds.jpg
    finds.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 565
That’s a super great haul! How many silver coins in all did you find? Are any of the rings gold! Congrats!

That is amazing! It looks like you have a great spot. Keep up the good work and I would like to say welcome from NW Ohio!!!

Awesome site! I had a field like that in Ohio, I just continued to go back and continued to pull out awesome stuff. (Not as much silver as you, though). And I plan to keep going back to that site! Good job. And welcome, from NE Ohio!

In two months time you are an old pro already. That is a fantastic load of good stuff and just think of the stuff that went into your junk buckets.

I think you are doing very well in this hobby.

It is on a property that my business is leasing. Area is about 3 acres. . I've been hitting it before and after work. Silver count is 11 murcury dimes, 6 rosy, 2 seated dimes (1884 and 1872), 1 quarter. Also 5 IHP and a pile of wheaties. I'm brand new and still have a hard time with deep signals. Still learning.

Dang...thats a nice pile of oldies and goodies...get back out there!

Back
Top Bottom