I Went Back Down To The River And Got Even More Medallions From Yesterday's Hoard!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
The river was a lot calmer today. Yesterday it was quite windy, so seeing the bottom of the river at 18 inches was challenging. Yesterday I found 13, today I found 26. That's a total of 39 medallions so far. I am going out tomorrow morning and taking a hunting buddy along to see how many more we can get.

Attachments

• oct21a.jpg
    oct21a.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 257
WOW, John, nice haul! I saw your other entry, and that is an interesting mystery. Angry brother who tossed them into the river out of spite, or robbery excesses that the crook thought not worthy?

Also congrats on the gold, both ring and flakes! Find that on the western side of the province?

WOW, John, nice haul! I saw your other entry, and that is an interesting mystery. Angry brother who tossed them into the river out of spite, or robbery excesses that the crook thought not worthy?

Also congrats on the gold, both ring and flakes! Find that on the western side of the province?

Edmonton is central. The mountains are about a 2 hour drive west.

The school tossed a box of them into the river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am guessing school medallions. There were not only sports, but medallions for speking, science and music and other academia related ones.

Whoever lost all those medallions must have been quite the achiever! :laughing:

cool finds

strick

Back
Top Bottom