• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

BD Present

Silversmith45

Elite Member
As some of you might know my 76th birthday was Saturday. I want to thank King Totsalot for the nice Case knife that he sent me. I don't know if he knew it was my birthday or just that I collect knives. Living alone it was the only present that I received. Thanks again. I really like it.
Case2.jpg

What a thoughtful gift from KT! It looks like a nice knife. :thumbsup:

I hope that your seventy-sixth year is a great one, my friend!

Happy belated birthday Silversmith.

My grandpa had a Case knife. I carry a Leatherman Wave+ not the same nostalgia but miss it if I don’t. I like those bone/horn slabs.

Very thoughtful KT!

As some of you might know my 76th birthday was Saturday. I want to thank King Totsalot for the nice Case knife that he sent me. I don't know if he knew it was my birthday or just that I collect knives. Living alone it was the only present that I received. Thanks again. I really like it.
View attachment 489822

KT read your post about having your knife collection stolen awhile back and decided that you needed a smile! :cool3::cool3::cool3::lol::lol:

Happy belated birthday Silversmith !!!!
:cake: _______ :balloons2:

....that was so good of you KT, and good timing too !!!! :thumbsup:

I want to thank KT for the nice gift and thr birthday wishes from everyone, I have tried to find information about it but so far haven;t found any. i will post it if I find ant.

Happy Birthday! Do not let Tom in CA see that knife, looks like something he might have lost in your neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom