ENDED Guess my 2019 Clad - Deadline for Entries is March 31, 2019 @ 11:59 PM CST

:okpeople: Alrighty everyone!

:dingding: :dingding:

Sorry it took a little longer for me to announce the winners, I was hoping to be able to get out one last time... but we now have about 16 inches of snow, so I don't think that will be happening any time soon... :lol:

Total I found 206 coins worth $14.24 face value, sooo... Congratulations to Mike (CA) and rocketmoon2 on the closest guesses! :woot: :woot:

207 Coins total $12.72 Face value :D

386 coins totaling $14.55

Both are valid, unedited posts, and qualify with the rules:

...If nobody guesses the correct number or amount, the closest to it is the winner... The prizes are as follows:

• The first member that guesses the correct number of coins will receive an Indian head penny.
  • The first member that guesses the face value amount will receive a 35% silver war nickel.
Please use a similar format for your guesses: 000 Coins - $00.00. Please do not edit your posts. A post that has been edited will be disqualified.

I will have PMs out to you guys soon, and a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated! :cool3:

Wooo Hooo! So exciting! Thank you Wolf-Dog for the super fun contest! I'm so excited! Arms in the air and noise making! It will be my first IHP and my first MD'ing contest win! Congrats to rocketmoon2 as well!

This was a very fun one. Thank you again! I'm sorry your season has ended, but excited to win the IHP. It will go into my coin collection and be a special one ;) I like to write on my coin cards where they came from or who they came from if they were a gift. So this one will say "from Wolf-Dog on the Friendly via clad count contest 2019!"

Made my day:yes:

All the best to everyone,
Mike

Wowwwwww I never win anything, couldnt win at 2nd grade music class bingo let alone on here lol. Thanks for the great contest, and time to plan for those spring hunts when the white cold stuff disapears!

Back
Top Bottom