2021 Junk Finds

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Assorted junk/treasure from 2021.

Attachments

• IMG_1256.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 114
I give the good “junk” (cars and toys) to my 3 year old grandson. We can be at the tot lot, detecting and it keeps him busy. When he hears the detector beep, he comes over to “help”. I usually carry a few coins in my pocket to give him when we find something. The rest of the trash gets put in the bin.

I like the dog tags. Man I used to find a lot of those soccer pins working the fields down by my work, before Covid and WFH full time. Have a jar full of those!

Nicely displayed! And a marble too!

I give the good “junk” (cars and toys) to my 3 year old grandson. We can be at the tot lot, detecting and it keeps him busy. When he hears the detector beep, he comes over to “help”. I usually carry a few coins in my pocket to give him when we find something. The rest of the trash gets put in the bin.
I used to give the toy cars to my grandson but he's 31 now. Soon, I'll be giving them to my great grandsons.....I have two of them.

I like the dog tags. Man I used to find a lot of those soccer pins working the fields down by my work, before Covid and WFH full time. Have a jar full of those!

Nicely displayed! And a marble too!
Thanks Groundsweeper......
I usually find at least a couple of recently dated dog tags each year. The oldest I've ever found is a dog license dated 1958.
I also usually find a few soccer pins each year. The two in the photo with the outline of Rhode island on them both came from the same soccer field where an adult soccer league plays their games. They're both pins for the referees.
The marble was in the hole with a coin.

Back
Top Bottom