Most serious hunters?

Owl Engineering

Forum Supporter
I wanted to round up a few 4 day a week boys/girls to evaluate my new products.

1 - PowerHandle (with Stork Leg feature) for the Excalibur
2 - Stork Leg kit for the Equinox

These names popped up:

Dewcon
OBN
Felix

Are you guys game?

Any other hunters that I am missing?

Chuck

I am ready, 2022 is the New page. In fact I was going to purchase one after Christmas, so I'll contact you on that.

Before you posted the Excalibur setup, I had no problems when swinging in the water, you posted.. and now my arm is telling me.. :surrender: ..get it.

I'll do my best but I am not retired yet so it may be difficult for me to hit the the 4 hunt a week mark. BUT I am always game!

I would be happy to help

I am hunting 4-5 days a week now but only till the end of March 2022. then i go back to work and cut down to 2 days.

I'll do my best but I am not retired yet so it may be difficult for me to hit the the 4 hunt a week mark. BUT I am always game!

Dew will make up for any hours we can't..:lol:

This time of year I'm lucky to get out twice a week but I do chose only the best days to go.. based on winds/tides/temps

I can do that on a yearly average in salt water with either Excal or Nox. This time of year, a tide hunt usually is 2-3 hours due to air temperature of 40 and water temperature of 48.
Daylight shortens time and the wind and sea state are not as nice as in the summer months. Check out my postings on TheRingFinders.com/Richard.Browne.

I’d be more than happy to see how one of these thinner shafts move in the water. I assume they are designed for the ML standard lower shaft? Nice thing is here we can hunt most of the time year round. I can’t imagine any problems….. but I can foresee advantages. I’m curious Chuck do you know if it will fit an Anderson’s upper?

Super Low Prices for Friendly Forum Members

So Chuck what do you see as a time line for release? and a price point for the excal shaft.

We held off releasing the products until we had them refined, built and ready to ship.

The PH 7.0 PowerHandle is $175 and am selling at a discount of 20% at the moment.

Why the discount? It is simple, the products are amazing and I want to get 10 or 20 units out to customers. Once they see and use them it is all over and I will bring the price back to $175 (which is needed to make a profit).

But, for now I am offering to the first 5 buyers for each item from the Friendly Forum the following deal:

PH 7.0 PowerHandle for the Excalibur: $125 with free shipping
NOX-1 Stork Leg kit for the Equinox $85 with free shipping
X-750 Stork Leg for existing handles that take a 3/4" lower shaft: $75 with free shipping

Free shipping to continental USA only.

Again I am not discounting due to inferior products that I am dumping!! I know what will happen when serious hunters see and use these products.

More details at my website. Click the PowerHandle banner upper right at the forum.

Chuck

Stork Leg for other handles??

I’d be more than happy to see how one of these thinner shafts move in the water. I assume they are designed for the ML standard lower shaft? Nice thing is here we can hunt most of the time year round. I can’t imagine any problems….. but I can foresee advantages. I’m curious Chuck do you know if it will fit an Anderson’s upper?

We have the X-750 which has a 3/4" upper connector to fit 90% of "Other" shafts.

Chuck

We held off releasing the products until we had them refined, built and ready to ship.

The PH 7.0 PowerHandle is $175 and am selling at a discount of 20% at the moment.

Why the discount? It is simple, the products are amazing and I want to get 10 or 20 units out to customers. Once they see and use them it is all over and I will bring the price back to $175 (which is needed to make a profit).

But, for now I am offering to the first 5 buyers for each item from the Friendly Forum the following deal:

PH 7.0 PowerHandle for the Excalibur: $125 with free shipping
NOX-1 Stork Leg kit for the Equinox $85 with free shipping
X-750 Stork Leg for existing handles that take a 3/4" lower shaft: $75 with free shipping

Free shipping to continental USA only.

Again I am not discounting due to inferior products that I am dumping!! I know what will happen when serious hunters see and use these products.

More details at my website. Click the PowerHandle banner upper right at the forum.

Chuck
#1 .. take one right here.. Great deal.

#2 PH 7.0 PowerHandle for the Excalibur: $125 with free shipping

I'll take one if I'm worthy.

I live in Traverse City and am part of The Ring Finders.

Aren't these "stork legs" mainly for water hunters ? I don't think the weight difference out of the water will make much of a difference.

Chuck

Couple things , Plugger rod, the lower rod lock hole opening is much larger than your thin rod on exit , and under the cuff set up for the Excalibur is not for everyone , I am a behind the cuff with 6 inch extention , thought I would bring this up as I have plugger rods for the Equinox & Excaliburs . Steves lower rods fit great with Plugger's rods , keep in mind William went out of business . his Equinox rod is all one piece CF except for stock lower rod , Got Steves lower rods a while back from a CT HUNTER , so more options would be profitable , happy hunting .

Attachments

• P1010420.jpg
    P1010420.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 657
Couple things , Plugger rod, the lower rod lock hole opening is much larger than your thin rod on exit , and under the cuff set up for the Excalibur is not for everyone , I am a behind the cuff with 6 inch extention , thought I would bring this up as I have plugger rods for the Equinox & Excaliburs . Steves lower rods fit great with Plugger's rods , keep in mind William went out of business . his Equinox rod is all one piece CF except for stock lower rod , Got Steves lower rods a while back from a CT HUNTER , so more options would be profitable , happy hunting .

Good point, I'm also a guy who likes mine stretched out. Mine is 62" overall right now.

Curious why you used a tear drop washer and didn’t go with washers easily obtained from a hard ware store? They seem to wear quicker and you can’t very the type of washer material.

Curious why you used a tear drop washer and didn’t go with washers easily obtained from a hard ware store? They seem to wear quicker and you can’t very the type of washer material.

For me, I love teardrop washers. They have more area that contacts the coil to stop it from moving or flipping in wet environments.

Back
Top Bottom