Maybe I am watching the wrong metal detecting videos.

Well Max, before you make "best female detectorist" claims you should check out a truly serious detectorist. 😶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_VJR8HBoxc

Man you got me there. Finding that sweet nugget in your back yard takes a lot of skill. I just wonder how they got any grass growing in that bed of rocks they call a yard. She must be out in Arizona.

I think it is the purple hair that makes a good female detectorists. Joycelyn had a run of videos where she had purple hair.

Maybe we guys should try the purple hair good luck thingy.

Ok so, I had to see what you guys were talking about. I hopped on youtube and searched for diggin brit or whatever it was. Clicked one of her popular uploads and watched about 30 seconds before going - nope.

Aside from everything else mentioned - it's not well produced at all, way to many jump cuts, which is super suspect and annoying. Anyway, at least I know what NOT to watch. LOL

However, because I did that I stumbled across this girl I think her name was Nora Svet and I actually watched a couple of her videos because she actually seems to know what she's doing and finds stuff. She does beach and underwater detecting it looks like. Anyway - seems like there are some decent channels out there but they are as usual under-rated and the ones everyone talks about are crazily over-rated (cough cough diggin brit).

Muddy Mo is right. I would never let that purple hair , rail thin gal out of my pig pen. Freakness is my weakness !

I watch metal Detecting East Texas with Kevin almost exclusively.Because the type of digging he does closely resembles my own.Doesn,t do a lot of unnecessary talking,gives the history of where he,s hunting,and how he goes about it.Always does a wrap up at the end of his hunt to explain what he found.All the needed,none of the bull.

Back
Top Bottom