Been a long time!

Welcome Back to the hobby and to the Friendly Forum from Wisconsin's now frozen tundra. I came into the hobby in 2010 as you were leaving. Trapper

Thanks and I was highly motivated back then and hit some big clad numbers... want to work on finding more rings and silver..used to show my finds daily...

Welcome back! I recognize the name and still use my DFX.. Easy to get get into the hobby and best of luck..

Thank you slowly putting my equipment back together just found my Lesche digger in the garage..lol...

Welcome back. I was a big White's Guy back in the day too. We probably crossed paths at some point.. I too just jumped back into the hobby again. Swinging a Minelab Vanquish 540 Pro pack. Use the 8" coil almost exclusively. Also waiting on the Nokta Ledgend to hit the market. Want to see it's real world reviews. If you are interested in the nox get the 800 if you are a setting tweaker. It offers stuff like tone break adjustments that the 600 dosent offer. See you around, HH.
-Matt

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hey Greg. welcome back! As one retired Cop to another soon to be., you will love retirement. I did 35 years and was out 2010 before this insanity today, it's a real tough buck today. That SE of yours is real deep silver killer ,give a real shot to learn and you will see what I mean. Best of luck

Thanks LI Tom and Turtlefoot, and yes I noticed just as I became burned out...to slow down and listen a little harder with the SE...it was definitely popping deeper coins than the dfx. But I know the dfx will come back natural...with the SE I like it in certain spots...Went through some of my old finds and besides the old coins I found just looking at the rings (that I did not sell) and other items...I wanted back in...more the mystery of the find this time... I was way to hung up on clad...but once I get the equinox...for me cheap has to be a great deal lol...wondering how they compare. Also some may forget the White's dfx I have is also multi frequency.

Jak...

Thank you like your clad numbers! I used to go out daily and did the same type of thing until...I completely burned out...literally... I am finally cleaning that dirty money that never made it to the coin machine at the bank with my tumbler... Thankfully ...

Also I will most likely be learning a new detector...most likely the 600 but possibly the 800..as I heard the 800 you can play with.. I was into making and sharing programs before... no clue what I did with my old ones from dfx... Explorer I was just learning... but is a deep machine... Hopefully a change of style for me...but the clad does pay for the machine great work!.

Back
Top Bottom