• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Give back

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
FB group had someone on vacation lost a ring. I was watching to see who wanted to go find this one. I think a lot of them figured with the waves it was in the water and gone. One of the locals was going down so I thought I would to. I got there a little early…. Almost didn’t get off the couch and was going to let him look. This was a good one … right where she said about a foot above the wave line. 5 hunters I think showed up to look…. With 3 more hitting the main beach sand. Lucky she has family in the area and she came got the ring. AND…. What a generous reward something I wasn’t expecting. So we both ended up very happy.

Attachments

• D17EBA12-DC67-4313-90AB-567BBB54F2B1.jpg
    D17EBA12-DC67-4313-90AB-567BBB54F2B1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 596
Nice Dew... finding something for someone isn't like what Felix did last week so you get a pass :lol: He is still in the dog house :yes:

Nice Dew... finding something for someone isn't like what Felix did last week so you get a pass :lol: He is still in the dog house :yes:
:laughing: C'mon Craig, cut me some slack! I am an educator returning some poor girls lost high school graduation ring. :lol:

That is when you take out the camera and get some pics of your competitors and who they are. Then watch how they hunt. Do they leave drag Mark's , holes , trash. Even footprints help me identify who was there. So...you gonna tells us what the reward was ?

:what: ..Craig.. Your getting soft on these guys!

:laughing: C'mon Craig, cut me some slack! I am an educator returning some poor girls lost high school graduation ring. :lol:

When I find something... I have no emotional attachment and don't care where it came from... all I know is it was under my coil... I'm cold... like I said if you were tasked to find it...

Its a good thing you weren't hunting with me when I found those 13 school rings from where the swim platform was :lol:

I’m hoping for more karma….. especially after my car got hit and is for repairs. Then I get that dreadful call from the Dr….. it’s time for you colonoscopy. I think Felix should come take my place for his transcription 😂

I’m hoping for more karma….. especially after my car got hit and is for repairs. Then I get that dreadful call from the Dr….. it’s time for you colonoscopy. I think Felix should come take my place for his transcription 😂
Oh the excitement and anticipation of DR.JELLYFINGER !

Luv those posse hunt "save the day" reunion stories. Good on you !!

My bad…. I’ve been having some Murphy’s Law kind of week. This one got back to the owner. I checked yesterday…. and my Christmas one got back as well. Spreading the joy…..

I always thought it would be funny for the doctor to do that "exam" with a new patient, then have someone else come in and say "I'm Doctor Smith, who was that guy?"

That was DR. STINKFINGER !💩

I always thought it would be funny for the doctor to do that "exam" with a new patient, then have someone else come in and say "I'm Doctor Smith, who was that guy?"

I was having a hernia operation. I was prepped ready to go in the operating room the Dr assistant (student) ask if he could examine me. My brother in-law is a surgical tech he walked up and ask why I was letting an orderly exam me. The look on the young mans face was priceless

Back
Top Bottom