Ruh Roh Shaggy

So the plan was to first level the place with the explosives and then find treasure?
Sounds good. I mean, if you're going to spend valuable time metal detecting, you ought to pick a decent location. Personally, I'm going to do the south lawn at the White House, just as soon as I'm done with my backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the plan was to first level the place with the explosives and then find treasure?
Sounds good. I mean, if you're going to spend valuable time metal detecting, you ought to pick a decent location. Personally, I'm going to do the south lawn at the White House, just as soon as I'm done with my backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehhh, it's probably been landscaped and turned over so many times, I'd be surprised if you found anything other than clad from 2008 (or later).

I know, you were joking...:cool3:

The guy must've been a rookie. He "posted his finds on-line" ? !!! ? Did he say "found at Stonehenge", or .... ? :?:

And seriously now, living in England (or anywhere in Europe for that matter), you DON'T need to go to historic sensitive monuments to find old cool stuff. Ssheeeshh, what a sad story :(

Back
Top Bottom