First gold find

Don Otreply

So, me and the Mrs have been driving across country, tent camping etc, been doing some detecting along the way, normal clad stuff is what I’ve been finding, so today I’m at New Brighton beach state park, Near Capatola, hit the beach at 8:00 am, got thoroughly splashed by waves on the beach, quite wet 😁, found nothing at first, then went up to the dry sand, got a scratchy signal with numbers going all over the place. Figured it was foil, flicked some sand out with my scoop, and there it was, an 18 K gold chain with a crucifix with diamonds, ( the diamonds look fake, but what do I know) totally chuffed as our Brit friends say, 😁👍 trying to load some pictures but the cell service is not so good, will try again when we are in civilization…, damn I like this hobby

Thanks all, pictures coming ASAP 👍 time for our camp dinner, suns going down in an hour or two, and the heat of the day will follow…,

Looking forward to the pics!

Seems you got one the local beach diggers around here missed. :cool3:

Saweeeet! I like that area. If you’re down at sunset state beach and find a Garrett carrot, it’s mine :lol: lost a few months back…

Looking forward to pics too but know how spotty cellular can be on the coast.

So, I have tried to up load pictures twice, it keeps telling me that “ upload failed “ I guess I’m a Luddite…, anyone care to assist on this?

Hey, wait a minute ! You're in my area. Tsk Tsk. So you know the rules around here : You must pay me 30% tax. I accept paypal. :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom