• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hello from Long Island, NY

xcenrk

Hello everyone. Glad to have found this forum!

I have been out of metal detecting for quite a few years as life got in the way. I currently have my original Whites Prizim III I purchased from a, now closed, dealer many years ago as well as a new in box Garrett Ace 250 that I found at a sale last week for $15 which sparked my interest in the hobby again. I decided to grab it so I could bring a friend along detecting.

I recently finished Paramedic degree so finally have time again to get out and enjoy some hobbies. Looking forward to getting back out there and contributing to the forums.

Brandon

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Stopped at the beach for an hour after visiting some family to try out the Garrett. Just found some coins and the flashlight (which surprisingly still worked as is was 5-6" down by the water line). Looking forward to hitting some parks in the next few weeks.

$15!!! Congrats and welcome aboard!
I know, right! I was amazed at the price and had to take the chance on it. It worked great today.
ebbfdd13349497c2b47157d16bcc3d76.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dig the nickel signals if they are steady you will find gold rings do this.
Also in the aluminum range you will find 10k gold bracelets especially in playgrounds!

Back
Top Bottom