hello from maryland

I can fill you in on the Baltimore area. Baltimore City has a permit system for most of their parks ($25 per year). Baltimore County has free permits last time I checked. OK to detect in most parks, but not athletic fields. Google search Freestate Treasure Club for more details. I hunt a few of the city parks, but they have been hunted for years, so all the easy targets are gone.

hunting with a Bounty hunter tracker 4
anybody in maryland know any good places beside beaches?

Welcome from Boston, justevan !

Whether it’s Maryland or Boston or Montana, the good places can be found in your research materials… books, old maps, old-timers memories, etc. Nothing comes tied up with ribbons on a silver platter. ;)

I can fill you in on the Baltimore area. Baltimore City has a permit system for most of their parks ($25 per year). Baltimore County has free permits last time I checked. OK to detect in most parks, but not athletic fields. Google search Freestate Treasure Club for more details. I hunt a few of the city parks, but they have been hunted for years, so all the easy targets are gone.

Per the Baltimore County permit any of their parks that contain an athletic field, your not allowed to detect in any part of those parks (containing an athletic field). They added this to their permit conditions a few years ago. This leaves not a lot of their parks you would a.lowed to detect, even with the permit.

Back
Top Bottom